Thread: iPad and calendar sync with MobileMe

iPad and calendar sync with MobileMe

Hello,
    I configure the ipad to sync with my MobileMe account. My mail, contacts ... appear fine except my calendar. That may be because I use the beta version yet but I saw that the beta was compatible with the IOS version of the iPad. It has happened to it? Is is a problem of ipad or mobileme? Any kind of help is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

Re: iPad and calendar sync with MobileMe

I do have a similar problem. This "coincidence" (we're three to have the same problem) I say that it may be a server problem sync MobileMe linked to the beta. I have a iPad since yesterday and all the elements MobileMe syncs properly except the calendars that do not appear at all ... I am also a beta version on MobileMe Calendar.

The solution:

1. Delete iCal sync in MobileMe
    2. On your iPad, go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
    3. Add Account
    4. Choose "Other"
    5. Add a CalDAV account
    6. Enter the following data:
    Server: name of the server
    User Name: your MobileMe me.com ending (eg ex@ex.com)
    Password: Your password MobileMe
    Description: MobileMe
    7. Select "Next"
    8. Back in the calendar (sync may take a few minutes)

I imagine that when the calendar loses its name when beta or go to 4.2 in November, the calendar sync function normally. In the meantime, I have my calendar syncs to my iPad. Apple had said during the introduction of the beta version it was not compatible with the iPad since the device was still under iOS 3.2 and 4.0 need to be minimum.

To me, this does not solve the problem. I had already made this manip (I still see remade for me but it creates a second count MobileMe and I keep the same problems)
    I'll detail a bit more:
    Since the beta version of Mobile Me, iCal calendars do not appear in the window all the sync of iTunes. Those that appear on the CalDAV account and MobileMe birthday calendar. Subscriptions, which appeared in iTunes and synchronize with the iPad, no longer appear. Moreover, if in iCal on the iMac, I create a calendar "On My Mac", it will not appear in iTunes, not Mobile Me, and therefore, no sync. Here, I try from Apple to get info but I have a radio silence from irritated or my reaction because I realize that to find a full agenda. So I regret having taken it and I think the pull will generate more problems.

I also bring my galley. I have an Iphone 3G 4.0.2 (no jailbreak), Itunes 10, a macbook pro and the new version of the calendar on MobileMe. Itunes in the calendar of my Macbook will not appear on my iPhone there is no timetables on my Mobile Me. There is really nothing, bazaar full syncs fact, while it worked really well before these updates.