Thread: Backup to rescue iPad

Backup to rescue iPad

Hello,
    I have a question unanswered and I am sure someone can help me here. I have my ipad 64gb wifi and I lot of things in it, except that whenever the sync could be finished, itunes make a backup of 10,000 hours. If I click on the cross made before the sync still fails to operate. There must be a way to turn this option. Can you please help me with this? Thank you for your help in advance.

Re: Backup to rescue iPad

That's what we tell you, lets do the first sync (including backup) and after everything will be better. If you have lots of data in some applications (and many applications) it made a lot of files backed up, and this is normal. The easiest way is to synchronize regularly as it is shorter each time. The problem was already on iPhone and iPod touch, it is more important iPad because you put a lot more data.

Thank you but this is not the sync problem but that the backup! I do not know who add info on my message but it's backup, not syncrho is endless. I have spare sync with backup, but hey, it's the same as it was with a Synchro do you do a backup.

Even I did had a similar kind of a problem, my problem is I would scour. I did the first backup after the sync and yes it is super long. except that after each sync itunes still makes me a super long backup. This is the problem is that every time he makes a backup super long. I would like to know is that we must do to prevent making a backup every time because it is painful.

Apart from clicking the close box, I do not see any thing else wrong. You must have an application problem. I had that on an iPhone. I reinstalled everything and since then the backups are "normal."

I did some research on the web about it, I found the Goodreader downloads via DropBox. It seems that the applications that transfer data on the iPad slow significantly the backup process because the data of these apps are not optimized to transfer, it's probably a bug that will be corrected with iOS4, until either you wait, or you cancel the backup to make only the timing.

I registered just to say to those who despair of the backup lentissime of IPAD, with the update of the OS, the problem is resolved.