Thread: LG chocolate touch VS Samsung Rogue

LG chocolate touch VS Samsung Rogue

In some days my dad is planning to gift me a mobile phone but the problem is that he asked me to give the choice. I have searched on internet and come with the lots of review about mobile phone but got confused between Samsung Rogue and LG chocolate touch. I need your suggestion for buying the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: LG chocolate touch VS Samsung Rogue

LG Chocolate Touch, which is targeting mainly those who enjoy the music, offering its patented Dolby Mobile, which brings us a powerful equalizer for bass, as well as allowing clear sound and high. Among other features, highlights its FM tuner with 12 station memory, Song ID, a dedicated button to locate your favorite songs quickly and stereo Bluetooth. It also offers Join the Band, an application that basically allows us to play a virtual piano with 88 keys, accompanied by several instruments, as a drummer with drums, pedal, cowbell and cymbals.

Samsung Rogue having a touch-screen AMOLED 3.1- inch (480 x 800 pixels) combined with the keyboard QWERTY sliding. Several widgets "one -touch, GPS, Bluetooth stereo, jack 3.5mm, browser full HTML, camera 3- megapixel with flash and card slot MicroSD up to 16GB all that for a $ 99 with 2 year contract. Design Rogue I feel very good but I would like to see its thickness true to see if it really meets the expectations .

Needless to say that this is a terminal with touch screen, but also has a 3.2 megapixel camera. For other times of leisure, the Chocolate Touch offers access to social networks Facebook, Twitter and MySpace, among others. After discount, the phone costs about $ 80, and unfortunately only being offered a contract with the operator for 2 years.

Product Description

1. Product TypeDVD player
    2. Dimensions (WxDxH)21.6 cm x 18.1 cm x 3.3 cm
    3. Media FormatNTSC, PAL
    4. Media TypeCD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD + RW, DVD-RW, DVD + R, DVD, CD, DVD + R DL
    5. Sound Output ModeStereo
    6. Display TypeLCD display - 8 "- TFT active matrix - color
    7. BatteryDVD player battery - rechargeable
    8. Form FactorPortable

The Samsung Rogue SCH-U960 is Verizon Wireless' first messaging cell phone to require a data plan and there's good reason for it: you'll never be able to take advantage of all this cell phone has to offer without one. In addition to the standard fare. The screen looks good and the QWERTY keyboard works well. We wish social networking ran deeper than mere web links

LG chocolate touch VS Samsung Rogue

Samsung Rogue has 3.1-inch LED touch screen with 480x800 pixels resolution and 262,000 colors it provide you with the Slide-out full-QWERTY keyboard which you can use for the texting as you do texting more than you call so this can be the best phone for you to have also provide you with one-touch access to Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and Photobucket etc.

I think you should go for LG chocolate because in Samsung Rogue which has sliding keyboard may damage. Whereas LG chocolate has touch screen so you need not to worry about keyboard part breaking or getting damaged. So this can be one feature for which you can go also it provide you with high camera quality is great.

If possible visit to both companies website which will provide you with the details of both the phones and on comparing both which provide you with the require features you can go for that. I think both the phones have similar features but LG chocolate is great phone to have so you can get this its light and little firm.

I suggest to to go for LG Chocolate Touch it comes with a music player,have a 3.2-megapixel camera and GPS system and a responsive touch screen where as Samsung Rogue has a gorgeous display and a great keyboard, but it has a 3-megapixel camera, EV-DO Rev so in this feature LG Chocolate Touch wins.

LG chocolate touch features a 4-inch wide with a aspect ratio 21:9 , support for HSDPA 7.2 for browsing Internet speed by eliminating the displacement lateral due to the larger screen , a panoramic experience multimedia User Interface Dual Screen ( shows two types of content at the same time), touch screen navigation simplified , a touch copy and paste, a wide range of customization options through wallpapers, themes and tones call, a slim finish -gloss black and a smooth, elegant provided by the scratch curve -resistant glass that covers the device