Thread: LG Remarq vs Samsung Reclaim

LG Remarq vs Samsung Reclaim

I am looking to buy a mobile phone for my personal use and let me tell you that this phone is having the good feature for the same. I looked around and come to know about the LG Remarq and Samsung Reclaim and liked the feature of the same. Just wanted to know if i ask you then which one you will select and why. So if you can then please let me know about the same. Thank you.

Re: LG Remarq vs Samsung Reclaim

Sprint, mobile phone operator in the United States joins LG and launches his second phone green : the LG Note: Depending. The brand had already tried "green "with its previous model, the Samsung Reclaim and had witnessed the release of Samsung Blue Earth in the same lineage (more than " present " since it was even tested, here).

We learn that during the CTIA, the ecology is being honored with Sprint, mobile phone operator in the United States which, through its association with LG, released his second phone green LG Remarq. The brand had already tried "green "with its previous model, the Samsung Reclaim. Samsung had already paved the path of environmental awareness with his Samsung Blue Earth.

Samsung Launches Samsung Reclaim SPH - M560, a Mobile Green (see Samsung Blue Earth) composed of 80 % recycled materials. Its hull is composed of 40 % corn, it comes with a charger consumes 12 times less energy than conventional chargers. The Samsung Reclaim integrates GPS, 2 megapixel camera and a sliding keyboard.

LG Remarq's Technical side, the mobile has a digital camera 1 .3 megapixel, Bluetooth, a microSD slot with a capacity of 16 GB and eternal Twitter and Facebook. the phone Slide has an alphanumeric keyboard , a nice melting pot of black. You can check out more about the LG Remarq on the below given link.
    LG Remarq : Features and specifications

Samsung released the first mobile "bio - degradable . " Bound to give it a true look green it is green (or blue ). In fact it's bioplastic (wheat , castor oil , corn) and 80 % of the phone is recyclable. Besides the tendency to ride the mode green , this slider phone is equipped with 3G, Bluetooth , a camera 2Mpx , a GPS chip and an OS house facing social networks.