Thread: Motorola droid vs. palm pre plus

Motorola droid vs. palm pre plus

I am thinking of getting new phone for myself but confused between two phones Motorola Droid and the palm pre plus both have their unique features. Motorola Droid runs on Android system which supports more applications but web os i.e. web operating system has great multitasking. So I want to know which one be better choice and better to have.

Re: Motorola droid vs. palm pre plus

As you have already mentioned special and key feature of both the phone so can also visit to the official web site of both company to look for more details about features provided by both so you can make your mind for go for any one of them. If you want to go for many applications on your phone then you can go for Motorola Droid which runs on Android system and support many applications.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Motorola Droid is nice phone to have, but it comes with huge footprint, awkward keyboard and it lacks 3D hardware. But there are more programs and applications present for the Droid which you can use. But it lacks behind in some of the features of palm pre plus which runs on web OS, Palm web OS is easy to use, has better multitasking and fewer lockups then the Android. So surely you can go for Palm as your choice.

The display screen of Droid is large which provide bigger layout and provide bigger keys and a more comfort while typing where as the display in palm is sharp but it is comparably smaller which make difficult to work on it. But it has bad user interface while running browser on it. So you can go through the bad points and good points and choose one of them which you feel will suit you the best.

If you want to have multitasking in your phone so you can go for palm pre plus which provide you with this feature. You can keep multiple window open at same time as you can flip back and forth between different activities and applications with unparalleled ease which is the best feature in it.