Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Samsung Impression vs. Samsung flight vs. Samsung mythic vs. Samsung Solstice

Portable Devices

Old 24-09-2010

Samsung Impression vs. Samsung flight vs. Samsung mythic vs. Samsung Solstice

I am planning to buy mobile phone and having criteria only to select the Samsung as i am fan of it. I have got some selection and now want yours help to choose from them. I liked the feature of Samsung Impression, Samsung flight, Samsung mythic and Samsung Solstice. Now if you can then help me for buying the device. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old 24-09-2010

Re: Samsung Impression vs. Samsung flight vs. Samsung mythic vs. Samsung Solstice

Samsung has launched a new mobile in the U.S. market, we are talking about Samsung Impression, An attractive cell phone that has a huge touchscreen AMOLED of 3.2 pixels, with a resolution of 400 x 240 pixels. It also has a 3 megapixel camera, keyboard slider QWERTY, slot microSD, 3G ( HSDPA ), GPS, Bluetooth A2DP, etc. The U.S. operator AT & T offer this phone at $ 200 a term contract of two years, not bad if you consider all your specifications.
Old 24-09-2010

Re: Samsung Impression vs. Samsung flight vs. Samsung mythic vs. Samsung Solstice

The Samsung A797 - Also known as Samsung Flight - is a mobile phone cell oriented messaging that has a touchscreen and a keyboard QWERTY vertical sliding. It also has a 2 megapixel camera, Bluetooth, microSD slot for memory and support 3G for data. when you buy a Samsung A797 that brings accessories. I recommend you this one.
Old 24-09-2010

The Samsung Flight brings a small touch screen , full HTML browser , stereo Bluetooth, a 2 megapixel camera and a keyboard QWERTY full . There is a Mobile 3G will be priced $ 99.99 with contract.

For his part, Samsung Mythic also has a touch screen. although 3.3 inches, includes interface TouchWiz , you can zoom with your finger on the screen, has a keyboard QWERTY virtual , stereo Bluetooth, a 3.2 megapixel camera , full HTML browser and it is a 3G handset . Its price is $ 199.99 contract .
Old 25-09-2010

The Samsung Solstice SGH - a887 is a solid But unremarkable touch screen phone. If it looks familiar, that's Because It's Essentially the Same handset on AT & T as the Samsung Highlight SGH - T749 is on T -Mobile. The Solstice trades the Highlight 's garish also having the light weight design. Good balance of features for the price.
Old 27-09-2010

Samsung A797 Flight Aboard a touch interface capacitive showing a diagonal of 3.2 inches (8.1 centimeters) in 262,144 colors, while its lower features a physical keyboard for messaging. The phone also features a media player, voice recorder, ringtones MP3, some games, slot accepts memory cards microSD / microSDHC up to 32GB, port microUSB 2.0 and Bluetooth 2.0.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,