Thread: Samsung Exclaim vs. Rumor Touch

Samsung Exclaim vs. Rumor Touch

Samsung Exclaim and Rumor Touch are the mobile phones that I like to have, but the problem is that I do not know which will be better to have. The looks of Samsung Exclaim is very good and Rumor Touch is also not bad if you consider the looks. The thing is that I do not want to waste my money on wrong phone, because after that I won’t be able to buy new phone for the next two years.

Re: Samsung Exclaim vs. Rumor Touch

The Samsung Exclaim is a new mobile dual- slide 3G, with QWERTY keyboard and pad numeric. Designed for the internet and especially social networks, it offers home applications Facebook and MySpace, with the possibility of adding Twitter. It offers a screen 2.6 " QVGA display, GPS, camera 2MP, microSD slot, and Bluetooth. Available in 2 colors (Blueberry and Raspberry); this will be available for approximately $ 79 with package 24 months. In short this is the best phone that you can have.

The Samsung Exclaim is also known as Sprint Exclaim, Samsung M550, and Samsung SPH - M550. The Samsung Exclaim is lightweight, weighs only ounces. It is Bluetooth compatible, allowing you to use with headsets no son. It is also compatible with phones hands-free Bluetooth car. It comes with these accessories: 512MB MicroSD Memory Card. Here is a list of other technical details and functions

Samsung Exclaim mobile phones primarily their ability for their looks rather than is known. Designers this company working in , but in the past some good little phone , the focus is always how well the phone do to with High quality Features of With has been working on have come up . So now! No, they are sleek sophisticated, and so many other cell phone companies to bear and the ability combined to focus on Samsung S8300 Ultra.

Samsung S8300 Ultra the first of to take pictures, it But Exceptionally sexy, small cell phone lines and a gorgeous Rich metal case in , it everyone will appeal to . There is Samsung S8300 Tocco ultra- to the certain appeal that few other portable Phones. Of the screen beauty of the appeal the results of Mostly. Huge 2. 8 inches WQVGA OLED a screen is absolutely the terminal role in and it a touch of class provides. Scratch-resistant coating also forward in the coming months it that way to keep will help.