Thread: Sony Ericsson Aino vs. w995 vs. vivaz vs. w980

Sony Ericsson Aino vs. w995 vs. vivaz vs. w980

I need to buy a mobile phone that must have high music quality and it must also provide good camera. So based on the specification I have searched these phones Sony Ericsson Aino, w995, vivaz and w980. Now after finalizing these phones I am facing difficulty in choosing the best one. So I need suggestion from your side. I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Sony Ericsson Aino vs. w995 vs. vivaz vs. w980

The new smartphone Vivaz from Sony Ericsson which goes on sale next March in principle adopted the operating system Symbian S60 and features a 3.2 inch screen with a resolution of 360 x 640 pixels in 16:9. If we make a Comparative Sony Ericsson resembles Aino except it has no keyboard sliding and it is more compact. One of the highlights of this phone Vivaz from Sony Ericsson is its Digital Camera innovative and efficient. We thus find a sensor of 8.1 megapixels with stabilization feature image, face detection, autofocus, Digital zoom 4x, HD video 720p and geotagging.

The W995 is by far the best phone I had in my possession. Its look, its size, its characteristics make it SE a gadget extraordinary. I have always used Nokia valueless and never touch because I am allergic people. Therefore I had a little bit of slide. The result is frightening. The valve works great and is very strong contrary to what some may believe. Finally , the pictures are good but as I have also read related to this , even if it's a 8.1 mp , it's still primarily a phone and not a camera , but pictures and videos are very good qualities. Easily accessible and easy to use, it is a real jewel this W995.

The Sony Ericsson Aino is a mobile measuring 104 x 50 x 15.5 mm and a weight of 134 grammes.Il embeds a digital camera with 8 megapixels, and an MP3 music player. Memory is expandable via microSD ( TransFlash ) ( up to 16 GB). These major points are WiFi DLNA Motion Games, Connectivity Embedded. The Sony Ericsson Aino is compatible with bluetooth , wifi, HSDPA , EDGE , UMTS.

Deal with Samsung, Nokia and other HTC; Sony Ericsson seemed a little late. With the new range that owns the Aino, the manufacturer. Superb screen, intuitive interface, excellent multimedia capabilities, remote play, WiFi, GPS with Google Maps, retagging photos, good call quality, dock loading and connect to computer system, headphones Bluetooth stereo.

The rating of the Sony -Ericsson W980i experts 90/100. That Internet users 80/100. Its positive points are internal memory 8 GB, transmitter FM, 3g. It helps you find the best price and the best selection of tests, news, photos, videos and accessories for the Sony -Ericsson W980i. See if you want to buy a new mobile phone then it depends on you which one you want to get.