Thread: Hp mini Remote control not working under Windows 7

Hp mini Remote control not working under Windows 7

I have a Hp Mini laptop and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem the remote control is not able to respond well to the system. I have been trying a lot to get synchronize the same but it is not functioning well. I do not know what could have been the problem. Please help me out so that I can make the aspects to get sort. Hope to get the solution.

Re: Hp mini Remote control not working under Windows 7

The problem that I am am facing is with the application that is is not processing well. The driver that is been installed is not able to perform the task and it is not processing. In order to work well it is needed that you make or get the essential driver that will be better and process out which will be better. So check out that is necessary. I hope this will let the things to get implemented.

In order to function out it is necessary that you process out well that is getting the new fresh copy of the application which will be better and helpful. So do make the desired thing to be worked well by sorting the aspect as needed. You need to reinstall the driver for the remote and then check out for the execution. I am sure this will helpful for you. So do look out and then check for the same.

Try to work out by making a clean install of the operating system. This will surely let the change to get worked as needed. It will be better for you. The clean installation will let the changes to be implemented as needed. As this will simply format the system completely and then as out is been done you can then install the driver which will be better. Get the updated pack and then perform for the change.

Run the system well under safe mode and then try to install the application well under the same. As it is been done you need to check out for the desired aspect which will let the things to get processed. So in order to function for the same it is necessary that will let the changes to get functioned. As safe mode do not have much of the aspects to be worked. SO do look out and then function out.

There is a possibility that the application is not able to support well which is needed. You need to process out by getting the application and then make the installation under compatible mode. All you need to do is to check out by right click on the installer.exe file and then under the properties tab choose Compatible mode for Windows Xp. I hope this will let the changes to be processed and get worked as needed.