Thread: 2 GB ram ddr3 vs 4 GB ddr2 ram

2 GB ram ddr3 vs 4 GB ddr2 ram

I have posted this thread because I am getting very much confused then if you have any idea then please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys. Actually I need this for gaming. And I am waiting for this opportunity since last six months. Can you tell me what the major differences between these two are? And can I play GTA 4 with DDR3 and 2GB ram.

Re: 2 GB ram ddr3 vs 4 GB ddr2 ram

Can you tell me why you are getting so much confused regarding this issue? Because as much I know that 4GB ram is always better than 2GB. And DDR3 is little bit faster than DDR2. And high end DDR2 is still a lot faster. So I think you can get the idea actually I know only this much so I think I have to share with you then I have did.

I have seen this thread from different forum then I have collected most of the results and then I have analyzed that I came to know that 4GB DDR2 have little bit of advantage over the 2 GB ram DDR3. So I think you have got your answer. Then also if you more detail on this then visit some of the forum sites and I think you will get your answer.

I will also vote for the 4 GB DDR2. And I think it also much better but if you are using the or you have 64 bit CPU then if you buy more than 4 GB also does not make so much of difference. You will face problem only when you go for games like crisis on the high setting. So now you come to know that what are the issues are related to this.

Well clearly the marketplace is finally all going to end up at DDR3; the query is how quickly do you wish for to turn up there. How much of a pace difference is there between the DDR2 and DDR3 in query? Currently 2GB is sufficient for a large number of people. If they both price the exact same I would get the 2GBs of DDR3 over the 4GB of DDR2.

I am going to upgrade my mobo to incredible top of the line, but I don't recognize whether to go with DDR3 or DDR2. It will determine which board I get. 2 GB of ram is sufficient for me as it is, but DDR3 is just so costly, when I imagine about the price difference it makes me wish for to think again on DDR3, particularly as the increases are next to nothing. But on the same note DDR3 would more future proof my new board. It’s a difficult situation

I think 2 GB is sufficient for nowadays. And next year I think 2 GB will become the minimum for some of the new games. So if you need it to last more than a year, so I think I will absolutely go for the 2x2GB DDR2. So I hope you will also get some idea that how the things are going on. Because upcoming games really need high specification.