Thread: Touchscreen Phones vs Keypad

Touchscreen Phones vs Keypad

I want a new mobile phone which should be having the iPod touch and it should be very responsive touchscreen as I have seen my friens mobile LG Cookie which is having a simple touchy screen. As it is not that much touchy as iPhone. I am also fine in using the keypad mobile phone. As first I was thinking about the Blacberry but it is not having that much impressive keypad. So , I need a proper suggestion to get a good phone no matter its a touch screen or keypad mobile phone.

Re: Touchscreen Phones vs Keypad

Now the mobile phone market is dynamic now-days and as the todays life style is changing the world of mobile phone. Now-days people are getting in the touchscreen mobile phone as there are stylish phone. You can also find the mobile phone which having both the features of touch screen and also having the keypad. So you can also go for this type of mobile phone.

i have used lot of keypad phone and then decided to use the touchscreen mobile phone. Then one of my friend recommended me to get the touchscreen phone of Apple iPhone which is one of the best touchscreen phone and having very good interface with the touch screen the keyboard on the screen is touchy and it gets advantage of using the whole screen for working and it also have the feature of touchy ipod.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was previously using the keypad phone but from the past two month I am using the sony ericsson symbian phone which is provided by the touchscreen feature and I have experience the finest touchscreen experience. You can also get done with some of the mobiles phone which are having the touch and keypad or Qwerty pad feature which is provided my many of the other mobile phone company. If you find that on the touch screen phone is been costly on your pocket then you can get to the Samsung Corby touchscreen phone which is one of the good touchy screen with affordable price.

The keypad mobile phones are the oldest type of mobile phone which was later on replaced with the typewriter and was stimulated as QWERTY. Then came the touch screens PDA in the mobile phone. And for now the iPhone is the having the hi definition display and best interface touch screen phone which also provide you with the Qwerty keypad on its touchscreen interface.

I am using the touchscreen phone really enjoying with its feature you just don't have to fear for the keypad getting spoiled or constantly using leads to losing the button and the qwert keypad on the touchscreen phone are really help me out to type the message more comfortable and in more speed. The internet browsing is so convenient on the touchscreen phone which are having the wider screen as the keypad place is make into use for the screen.