Thread: HTC HD2 VS Samsung Vibrant?

HTC HD2 VS Samsung Vibrant?

I had HD2 for a while now. And today I have just got the vibrant today. Because of the some reason I am not able to understand that which one is better or whether I have to go for the HD2. In this the matter is that after using the camera phone with a flash it is kind of bull shit to go to this "new" phone and it doesn’t have one. And in this if HD2 was a Android phone and it did not freeze so much so because of that I think it would be the better phone. And I do not think the swipe features are really cool on the vibrant.

Re: HTC HD2 VS Samsung Vibrant?

I am going to tell you the way to hack the hd2 to work android, but for this you need little bits of stuff. And of course you had to look it up in forum. out of the box hd2 has awful software, the window mobile 6.5 is very partial function, I am targeting on the 300 games only? And in this worst part is that it is not able to be updated to windows 7 mobile when out later this year. If you take my opinion then vibrant will be the better with android and nice screen. And one more point is Samsung one is bigger than hd2 but hd2 is thicker.

I have did little bit of research on this two and I have picked the vibrant. Previously I had android but most of the time busy in updating it and a buggy windows phone. That and the vibrant just seemed so much sleeker. I really love the way as HTC makes their phones. And in future I will sacrifice flash any day for android.

I am also using HD2 and soon I will replace it through Vibrant. And as you stated that it freezes a lot I am agree with your point. And same issue with the windows mobile also. And I am not bother about the flash like you. The dual LEDs on the HD2 are foolishly light anyway and almost make people look if they stare too long at them.

If I say then HD2 is a great device, but currently I am using windows mobile. And I had the touch pro 2 and HD2, but after utilizing the Windows Mobile, and after using cooked ROMS I acquired actually bored of it and it is my personal opinion. For me Samsung vibrant is the winner. So if you want then you can easily go for this.

I have read all the post which is given here and then I have discussed this topic with my dad also who is an employee in nokia company he suggest me that vibrant is fine you can go for that easily. So regarding this I have read from one of the forum also in that also they told that Samsung vibrant is OK. So if you want hen you can go for this.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"