Thread: USB Bluetooth dongle buying help

USB Bluetooth dongle buying help

The USB wireless dongle or Wi-Fi are fairly common and work with most of the system. I was using my mobiles as a wifi device to access internet but the same was really slow. Now I need some help to buy a wifi dongle which can work best with Windows 7. What are your suggestion for the same. I also have a old laptop in which I will need to connect the same. So it must support the same.

Re: USB Bluetooth dongle buying help

Bluetooth is a wireless technology that is beginning to grow seriously. The Bluetooth uses radio waves is at frequencies ranging from 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz as the Airport iBook. This allows it to reach a speed of 1 Mbps which is rather low compared to other solutions available network must admit. You can try out any dongle with the above range mentioned.

Whatever choice is your I am mentioning some specification which you must read on the packet of the usb dongle. This specification will help you to buy standard dongle which works with all system. They are Class 1 Bluetooth USB Adapter, Output Power / Receiving Sensitivity: 0dBm/-75dBm, Range: up to 100m (outdoor), etc. For the security of your network look for pairing, Encryption, Authentication, etc support.

I have a Flash Bluetooth Adapter 256M. PenDrive Class II adapter with capacity of about 256MB, with the classic form of a USB flash drive allows you to connect Bluetooth devices to the PC and Notebook. It comes equipped with key to protect against accidental deletion of data. So an ideal solution for all lovers of digital entertainment. It is quiet effective and easy to use also.

I had bought Z- USB Bluetooth Dongle from Amazon. This one is a nice dongle and can be used with most of the system. Whenever you go for a dongle try to look for one quality. The dongle must have a capacity to sync the data between the computer and the all BlueTooth enabled devices. Those device are called as mobile, pda, laptop, wifi network, etc.

I am using dual usb dongle. WiFi is a standard name given to a type of wireless network designed for computer communications. If you are not aware about the standards about the wifi then here are some. 802.11a is a standard for local area networks using the 5 GHz frequency as for transfers up to 54 Mbps. In the same way 802.11b is a another standard for local area networks, using the 2.4 GHz with a maximum bandwidth of 11 Mbps.

There are ample of companies available which offers you a better support for getting wi-fi adapter. Most of them works smoothly with windows and other platform. They comes with the driver cd and quiet compatible with different internet protocols. I use a network adapter which allows me to share my internet with other system also, so that makes it much more flexible.