Thread: Mobile phone HTC SMART vs. HTC Touch Pro2 vs. LG GT500

Mobile phone HTC SMART vs. HTC Touch Pro2 vs. LG GT500

Now there are only four days to go for my birth day and i have been offered to get a new mobile phone from my dad. So i just started searching about new phone. I have liked three phones but as i have never used any of them, I am getting confused as i do not want to make mistake while choosing phone by just choosing only its design because you can have the same design in the china phone as well. My first priority goes to LG GT5000 then second one is HTC Touch Pro2 and last one is HTC Smart. Which should choose in front of my dad?

Re: Mobile phone HTC SMART vs. HTC Touch Pro2 vs. LG GT500

I guess the HTC Touch Pro 2 would falling in the category of an iPhone competitors. So I suggest you to even look at the Apple’s iPhone as it is just different experience to use an iPhone. I guess you can go to the nearest retailer where they must be having iPhone as well as HTC Touch pro2 so you can try using them to decide your choice. I have recently bought a new iPhone and I am feeling that I have not made any mistake as it works just fine with all its amazing features.

In the category of slider phones and the very topical LG Electronics GT500 Pathfinder classified. The LG unit stands out not just by a sophisticated look, but the manufacturer has concentrated more on content. Also, a radio and a MP3 Player integrated. Only in the internal memory , the device is the claim of a smartphone is not just. It is a 50 MB internal memory bit too low in this category. Fortunately, the producers can be an extension by microSD Memory Card a back door open and so there is therefore still plenty of room for all tracks , photos and other files.

The HTC Smart is the answer to the desire of customers for " a reasonably priced and easy to use Smartphone "Says HTC boss Peter Chou. This features a 2.8 inch LCD touch screen with a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. For the color depth of the display did HTC not available. The unspecified processor running at 300 MHz. Moreover, in each case , 256 MB ROM and RAM integrated and it supports micro -SD memory cards.

According to me htc touch pro 2 is the best one from your three choices. Actually as compare to the other phones, This phone has a beautiful screen and it would fun to use the physical as well as touch QWERTY keypad. And using this phone would be giving you the whole different experience of touch phones. Still you may check the phone’s functionality by Shopping Malls where you can LG phones as they would be having live phone to try out.

My vote goes to the HTC Smart as this phone is a UMTS device which supports all four GSM networks, GPRS , EDGE and HSDPA at up to 3.6 Mbit / s downstream and 384 Kbps upstream. Bluetooth is controlled in version 2.0 + EDR for including A2DP stereo wireless transmission. The connection to the computer is performed via mini -USB and a 3.5mm headphone jack is included. For photos , there is a 3- megapixel camera.