Thread: Motorola Droid X vs. HTC Droid Incredible

Motorola Droid X vs. HTC Droid Incredible

Bored with my old phone and hence I have decided to get a new one for me. I just want to get upgraded to some other mobile. I have this time decided to go for the Android. Now the problem is that as I have decided the category now I am not able to decide with which phone I need to go with. I have two options with me. One is Motorola Droid X and the other is HTC Droid Incredible. Please suggest me with which phone should I go.

Re: Motorola Droid X vs. HTC Droid Incredible

We here can give only comparison between the two and at last it depends on you with which mobile you want to go. There is not much criteria on which we can compare them on. On most of the criteria they both are same. Consider the operating system version that they are using it is Google Android v2.1 for both of them. The processor speed is 1000MHz, RAM is 512MB and it is same for both the mobiles. When it comes for ROM then Droid X has 8192 MB and Incredible has 512MB. Also now about the screen, then here for the Droid X the dimension is 4.3x2.1x3.7 inches on the other hand in case of the Incredible the dimension is 3.7x1.9x3.2. On Internal memory Incredible is having much weight. From all the above things I think HTC Droid Incredible is better.

Have been seeing the DROID X on the internet and I even did not like stripped down version of Motorola BLUR. Instead I really liked the Incredible. In my opinion I think that it is really wonderful. I think it has got the perfect size, dimension and weight. Also it has a perfect and easy user interface. Inspite of all this there is one exception in it. I do not know if this is true and it sound like a rumor that says the HTC Droid Incredible will not be having the 2.2 FroYo update. Is that really true? By the way thanks for the comparison above.

Two of the most up-to-date smartphones for Verizon Wireless this period are the HTC Droid Incredible and the Motorola DROID X. One can utter that the HTC Droid Incredible is hotter than anyone had ever imagined. Both the phones viz. Motorola DROID X and HTC Droid Incredible are in black color, and this is where their design similarities end. The DROID X is a somewhat bigger phone in both height and width, but at the same time is relatively thin on the other hand the Droid Incredible is more compressed.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I believe the Droid X will be a superior piece of hardware in almost each respect. Yes it is however very large. If its build is similar to that of the Droid's then it will in all probability be quite heavy and very strong. Also the camera of Droid is poorer when compared to the Incredible. However the Droid X has 8 mega pixel cameras so with a bit of luck I think the sensor will be more analogous to the Incredible. In addition to all these the Droid X has a multi-touch keyboard which is good.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

According to me, if you want to have a smaller phone and you do not have any other option then these two then I think you should go for HTC Droid Incredible. On the other if you want to have a huge beautiful screen and Motoblur then I think that you should go for Motorola Droid X. If you are getting confused with the things then I think that this would be the best way to get a clear distinction between the two and make your choice.

I do not think that Droid X is that large when compared with the Incredible. It is even thinner when compared. In case of the Droid X, the life of the battery is almost guaranteed and much better. Droid X has a support of 1530mAh battery. I have found that the battery life of the Droid X has been put in the middle of amazing and unbelievable. It is only half inch bigger than the incredible. So, there is no question that it will not fit in the pocket.