Thread: HTC Droid Incredible vs. Blackberry Bold 9650?

HTC Droid Incredible vs. Blackberry Bold 9650?

Iam going to buy a new cell. I think in upcoming week I will take that from verizon. I got my attention on two phones. First that it should be incredible and the next one is bold. Because if this feature will be there then it will look more stylish and cool. I like blackberry most. But other thing which I like is that touch screen. I want cell for the use of e-mail, internet browsing, apps, facebook, twitter, my space, texting etc.I do not want to use this much for the calling. So I want to know that which phone would be the best deal for me.

Re: HTC Droid Incredible vs. Blackberry Bold 9650?

I am also trying to make the same decision for my issue also. And I need this for today only. Because as soon as it is possible for me I will go in the evening for this. And I know many of others who love blackberry. But the Droid has so many more choices. And as much I know that blackberry people are very loyal. My friend just got her latest Bold and said he completely loves it. On the other hand, you have to use G-Mail if you are going to be given e-mail w/the Droid. With the Blackberry, it is companionable with observe to any incoming email with no lag in receiving mail. I am interested in knowing that which one you have decided. Please tell me.

I have also the same question but I want to ask you guys that which have the best keyboard. And one more thing that I am not any type of business man. I am just 14 years so I think now you get the idea which type of cell would be the best deal for me. So I want cell for the 60% use of fun and the 40% others. So please if you can help me then please do it as soon as it is possible for you.

So well as you said that you are looking for the touch screen and also for the keyboard. Of these phones have both of those applications, even though the on-screen keyboard on the unbelievable and is very good, and in that if you want then you can also install swipe. And I also using the same function. And in blackberry it’s email is the strong point.

I have read the previous reply as he is telling he is right but I want to introduce some points about android actually android also able to like this. I am talking about the e-mail. Other than that, an Android phone is going to be a lot quicker, and in that you will get computer like internet experience. Plus in that thousands of more applications are there. So maybe I think this is the the best deal for you. If you want to take my opinion then go for this.

Here I am listing some of the advantages of this cell first one is Fast processor next is beautiful display other is great camera quality and after this is wealth of applications through Marketplace and again next one is fit and feel and VZW Network quality and the last one is highly customizable interface So I think you can easily go for this.

It is ok you have listed some of the benefits of the cell but here I have search and found some of the disadvantage of that and first one in the list of disadvantage is Marketplace apps only through phone interface and next one is Not many accessories available yet and after this is touch screen smudges quickly, and smudges are quite noticeable and last one is Poorly documented by VZW. So I think now both the things I mean advantage and disadvantage you have now you can easily decide about what to do.