Thread: Which phone? - HTC HD2 vs Dell Streak vs HTC Legend

Which phone? - HTC HD2 vs Dell Streak vs HTC Legend

My contract is about to finish soon so i required to make a choice now as which phone i would be using for next two years. I have some HTC models in my mind namely HTC HD2, Dell Streak & HTC Legend. Is there anybody who can tell me that which one would be best for me? You may suggest me some other as well but not expensive more then above three & an iPhone.

Re: Which phone? - HTC HD2 vs Dell Streak vs HTC Legend

I wont be suggesting you the Dell Streak as it has beautiful screen but sometime it is not good to have such big screen. Actually i feel that carrying the streak would be headache due to its size. It seems almost like tablet. Rather i would suggest you to go for HTC HD2 which comes with vibrate screen, 1ghz processing speeds, HDMI output, easy to use, and much more features.

I guess even you have to care about other touch screen phone which has bit smaller screen as compare to the Dell Streak and why not to have bit bigger screen which gives your great experience while using it, specially while watching videos and movies. Browsing as well gives you chance to feel the difference between the other phones and Streak. I guess Streak would be better choice.

If you do not like to buy a Dell Streak then i guess HTC Legend would be its competitor instead of HTC HD2. Though there is not much difference between both the phones of the HTC but still Legend has look & feel comparable to the Dell's mobile phone. After all it is up to you which to choose but i would be suggesting you to buy a HTC legend.

I have seen the specifications of the HTC Legend and Dell’s Streak and have noticed that they both provide the same connectivity features. Dimension wise Dell Streak is not only large according to its screen but the weight as well is very much higher than that of HTC Legend though it is slimmer then Legend.

According to me you should not consider HTC HD2 between these phone comparison thread as long as you are not interested in big screen phone. I have collected an information about the processors used in the HTC Legend and Dell Streak and have found that the processor of Streak (1GHz Snapdragon QSD8250 processor) is faster than the HTC’s Legend (Qualcomm MSM 7227). So it is obvious that using Streak would be more fun even with the heavy loaded applications.