Thread: Sony Ericsson Aino vs. Nokia 5800 vs. Samsung Genio Touch?

Sony Ericsson Aino vs. Nokia 5800 vs. Samsung Genio Touch?

I have got tired by using my old mobile handset and I want to use some new one. Lots of my friends are using touch screen mobiles. I also want to use touch screen mobile now and I found some very good option with different different brands. Right now I have three choice Sony Ericsson Aino, Nokia 5800 and LG Genio Touch. I have some doubt about touch screen like is touch screen is as reliable as normal screen with keypad because I have seen some case in which touch screen has stopped working. So please give me ur suggestion that which one has more reliable touch screen and also consider about wi-fi, Bluetooth, and camera clarity. I am waiting here for your reply.
    Last edited by HiAlyssa; 24-09-2010 at 02:36 AM.

Re: Sony Ericsson Aino vs. Nokia 5800 vs. Samsung Genio Touch?

It’s very difficult to compare three phones together that have almost same features. I have little bit using experience of Sony Ericsson mobile but still I will try to give you some idea. Samsung Genio looks little bit dull package as compare to these two phones. So I am not going to compare Samsung Genio here. Sony Ericsson Aino no doubt has more feature as compare to other touch screen phone and look very beautiful also as compare to Nokia 5800. Aino has very good Sony 8.1 mega pixel camera and while Nokia is designed for music and sony is for photography. Both mobile has wi-fi capability. They have almost 8 GB card inbuilt memory and it will be expandable up to 16 GB for Nokia 5800 and 32 GB for Aino. So from my side I think Sony Ericsson Aino is better phone.

Yes I also agreed with Ceesar. I am big fan of Sony Aino. But here you have missed out some other feature comparison which I am going to continue here. Aino has 3.0” display while Nokia is having 3.2” inch display which looks little bit better than Sony Aino. So in display comparison I will say Nokia is better but display is not final this and the difference are very small. One this you said wrong here, Nokia 5800 has 3.2 Mega pixel camera not 5.0 Mega pixel. Nokia provide auto focus camera but still it’s not close to Sony Ericsson Aino 8.1 Mega Pixel camera. About touch screen sometime it looks like that Nokia has good touch screen indeed and about music of Nokia 5800, its mind blowing. But still for camera and looks I will suggest Sony Ercisson Aino mobile.

I will suggest you about Nokia 5800 Musicexpress mobile if you are thinking to buy Sony Ericsson Aino just for photo purpose because for photography we people can use special camera for that work. If we are thinking for mobile then it should be a combination of music player, camera and phone and Nokia 5800 is best for that. Its music system is awesome even u will forget about iPods after listening its music. Its camera is also very good for phoning purpose. It has auto foucs with very good pixel clarity. Your music library is automatically sorted by artist, album, genre and composer and searching tracks by gradual typing is available

I do not why you are comparing Samsung Genio here with these two (Nokia 5800 and Sony Ericsson Aino) awesome phone. Samsung Genio does not have wi-fi and have little bit smaller screen just 2.8 inch. This mobile works on 2G networks and while Sony Ericsson Aino and Nokia 5800 has 3G facility available. Its camera is just 2.0 Mega pixels and its clarity is very bad especially when sun light is not available. Display color specification is very poor just up to 256k (while Nokia and Sony Ericsson has almost upto 16 million colors). But Samsung price is less as compare to others and touch screen is also OK. Now it’s your personal choice which mobile you want.

I will share only about Sony Ericsson Aino here because I am using this phone from last month. It is a newest touch screen phone into that market right now with very good screen display and with very good camera clarity. You what is the biggest benefit with this mobile? Unlike nokia 5800 and Samsun Corby, it has one sliding standard keypad. Since some people do not feel good in touch screen keypad on chatting, therefore in Sony Ericsson we will have on advantage. It works awesome with 8.1 Mega Pixel cameras with high quality. It has wifi and GPS system and you will get one Bluetooth stereo handset free with this mobile.

Nobody is interested here in Samsung Genio while they do not know that it’s very low price mobile available with touch screen in market. Its looks very attractive as compare to Nokia 5800 and Sony Ericsson Aino. I am using this mobile and I do not have any problem with its feature and mobile compatibility. If your budget is low for a very good touch screen then you should go for this mobile without any doubt. It has some very good quality like: Pretty design, good build quality, big, quick to respond touch screen, simple to use interface with convenient widgets, good web browser, well priced. And some bad parts are like average camera quality, it is without 3 G service. But its affordable touch screen phone.