Thread: Blackberry vs. Motorola Backflip?

Blackberry vs. Motorola Backflip?

I am a MBA student and i am using an AT&T network on my phone. I am planning to buy a new phone in few days and i guess i will go for buying a phone with the backflip. I would be happily using the new phone for email, facebook, and microsoft office. I am not able to decide that of which brand of mobile i should buy, Motorola or Blackberry? Can anybody suggest me something?

Re: Blackberry vs. Motorola Backflip?

Motorola Backflip. The full QWERTY keyboard of the mobile phone will not go up as per slide mechanism, but is on the phone back and is folded for use forward. A backtrack touchpad after the capacitive HVGA touchscreen to facilitate the operation of the backflip and ensure a clear view of the display. For convenient organization of applications , widgets , events , news and news Motoblur up on the surface of the Adroid phones.

The processing of the Motorola Backflip's access panel makes a very classy look - because it is attached to the cell phone outside , remains to be seen how it permanently by mechanical effects such as drop is done on hard tops or inside your bag with sharp objects. If necessary, the user is advised at this point , the use of a protective cell phone cases. To call dialing and call routing as will be shown on the display a nice big virtual keypad.

MOTOBLUR , the mobile service for social networks, brings Motorola DEFY order and security to the digital life. MOTOBLUR automatically synchronize e - mails , messages and status updates from social networks and stores the data on the MOTOBLUR security server. Filter for incoming messages, e - mails and status messages from the social networks can be customized . Up to seven startup screens and widgets that you can zoom in and out , yet offer more personalization options.

Finished with " silver liquid ", its clean lines and edges rounded , the smartphone BlackBerry Curve 8310 is the smallest and lightest smartphones BlackBerry equipped with a full QWERTY keyboard. ? With the BlackBerry Curve 8310, you can access your e - mails, phone calls , surf the Internet and view the data on your PDA regardless of where you are. It has a full equipment of innovative features , such as a player multi media , camera , expandable memory , system voice dialing , location maps BlackBerry. Its trackball navigation allows you to browse and open easily all applications .

The BlackBerry Bold supports tri- band HSDPA , Quad -Band GSM / EDGE 3G and Wi - FI9 It can even serve as a wireless modem broadband at 3.6 Mbps, which allows you to browse in full screen at high speed , Read continuously mobile content and even participate to RSS feeds worldwide. Reduce your costs of mobile phone and use services in areas where network coverage is limited or unavailable, with BlackBerry data services over Wi–Fi.

The backflip has two big differences as compare to the Clq: There is no sliding , so the keyboard keys QWERTY are slightly larger and flatter . At the back of the phone, there is also a touchpad that allows clicking and scrolling and without touching the screen. Both phones will continue to co -exist , but I think the Backflip will be another operator ( the Cliq is sold by T - Mobile in the U.S.).