Thread: Samsung Gravity vs. Samsung Gravity 2?

Samsung Gravity vs. Samsung Gravity 2?

I am interested in having a Samsung Gravity. The only difficulty with this buying is that when I went to the mobile store I was shown two pieces, one Samsung Gravity and the other was Samsung Gravity 2. I really had no idea about the two phones and now I have heard that the Samsung Gravity 3 is also going to show itself soon in the market. Can you all please suggest me which phone I should go for as Samsung Gravity 2 is somewhat more costly then Samsung Gravity.

Re: Samsung Gravity vs. Samsung Gravity 2?

You can go for the either side. I have seen Samsung Gravity and it is lot better till now without any problems. Well I have also heard that the new Samsung Gravity 2, that has already presented itself in the market, has battery and some more advanced applications that run better. If you ask me I do not think that going with Samsung Gravity will be a bad idea at all. I have never found any battery issue with Samsung Gravity so I will not spend more money for Samsung Gravity2.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Thanks for the reply. If they are saying that the new phone possesses better battery and you are saying that the battery of the older one is quite sufficient than I think it is wise not to spend money only for this thing. In your post you have mentioned that it has many more new applications or it supports many new applications, should I spent money for that? I actually want the phone mostly for texting and instant messaging. No bigger stuffs.

There were some battery issues with the Samsung Gravity, but however that was not that big that one should be worried about. The only thing was that the phone needed proper charging. Some of them complained that the phone inspite of showing that the battery was fully charged drains in nearly about 3 hours. The solution was to charge the phone nearly for three hours even if it says that it is charged after one hour. Well that was a small issue that later got solved. Thumbs up for the Samsung Gravity.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have rather contrasting view with the other two members; I have seen both the phones and I have found that the Samsung Gravity is a simple messaging phone. However it has a well-designed QWERTY keyboard and a micro SD card slot, but inspite of having all this it has poor call quality. On the other hand the successor is lot better than Samsung Gravity. Samsung Gravity 2 is thinner and has several features like 3G support, GPS and full HTML browser. I will not mind in spending few more money if I have this option.

If you are looking for the texting and instant messaging then Samsung Gravity 2 would be the best answer to go for. It has slide-out QWERTY keyboard, so that you can write messages efficiently and without much problems. On its side it has the multiple messaging advantage whether it's text, instant, picture, video, or email. On this phone you can easily surf on the internet. Also it has a 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder along with a built-in panoramic mode.

No doubt the Samsung Gravity 2 is the descendant of the Gravity. It is designed especially for the person who uses the messaging feature more. It is having a slide out full QWERTY keyboard that can pace up typing compared to other phones. The 3G support is the most important upgrade of the Gravity 2. The older Gravity only depends on 2G technologies like GPRS and EDGE which is considerably slower compared to 3G.

I have had quite a few cell phone brands, and this (Gravity) is the best brand, and cell phone in the Samsung. I had the Gravity 1 but the Gravity II has a bunch of features and easeful characteristics. Also I love the keyboard and the way an SD card can be used to add more things. It is simple to use, and the menu and shortcut keys are nice to look at and use, it is fast. All with this things it has a fast web browser. It is much better than Gravity 1.