Thread: Blackberry curve 8530 vs. Palm pre plus?

Blackberry curve 8530 vs. Palm pre plus?

I want to buy a smartphone and from few days i have heard lot about the Blackberry curve 8530 and the new Palm pre plus. I have not seen the phone but wanted to buy any one of them.So, please provide me with the details of these phones and what are additional features available in them as i am a businessman so i want a smartphone that will be helpful me when i am on the move.

Re: Blackberry curve 8530 vs. Palm pre plus?

If you want to buy a business phone then the Blackberry Curve is the ultimate solution to your problem, as Blackberry Curve is a business phone the Os is very fast in the performance and in the easy to use features. The palm pre plus does not has a very powerful OS and the features are not as good as Blackberry Curve has in it. The price of the Blackberry Curve is much less than the Palm pre plus. So, you should go for the Blackberry Curve 8530.

The Palm pre plus was the pioneer of the Smartphones but with the time the quality as well the performance of the palm phones has come down so they have lost the faith of the customer. When it is compared with the phones like the Blackberry curve 8530 it lack behind in many sector as the phone is slow when it is compare to the Blackberry and the features are also very less as the blackberry and other smartphones provides a wider range of features.

The palm pre plus is a very well developed and design smartphone and the features that are included in it are out of the box. The features such as Multitasking, Organized applications, the connectivity features such as the wi-fi, bluetooth, the support for the apps in the phone is very much great. In additon to that the look and feel feature of the phone is very much stylist when it is compared to the blackberry Curve.

The blackberry is the perfect buy for you as it has a number of the business features that you will require when you are on the move traveling from place to place so that you can use the Wireless connection feature, The Blackberry Maps and the GPS, Wi-Fi, emailing and the multimedia features which are available at a very less cost when you compare it with the other phones such as the Palm pre plus which lacks in every field when it is compared with the Blackberry Curve 8530.

The Palm and the Blackberry are two large brands which produces the smartphones but from few years the performance graph of the Palm is coming down whereas the Blackberry is competing with other larger brand in the market. The Blackberry Curve from time to time has upgraded its features in the phone and also reduces the price of the phone so that every one can buy it. As per the performance and features are concern the Blackberry outperform the Palm pre plus, so my advice to you will be buy the blackberry curve 8530.