Thread: Motorola Cliq vs Blackberry Curve 8520

Motorola Cliq vs Blackberry Curve 8520

I am in need of a phone that is I need a good phone which will fulfill my needs well. The thing is I want to know about the thing that is the best phone between Motorola Cliq and Blackberry Curve 8520. Bot this phones have the features that I need but not able to get sure of the thing that is needed to get worked well. Please help. Hope to get the desired solution which is needed.

Re: Motorola Cliq vs Blackberry Curve 8520

Go for Blackberry Curve. I would recommend you to go for the same. It is better and you can get the implementation and desired thing to get processed which will be better. So do check and function out for the same that is necessary which will really let the thing to get functioned. I hope this will really let the changes to get sorted. So do look and get it worked as per your needs.

There is another way through which you can function out well for the change which is needed and required. It will be better for you. I would suggest you to go for blackberry phone. This is because the accessibility for internet and emailing is quick and I hope one of the feature is this what you would be looking for. So get the thing to be worked and make the desired implementation well as required. So check out.

The processor speed for the phone is better in Motorola as it supports and is loaded with Android OS and the Ram memory is also high as compared to Blackberry. So if you are looking out for good and better processing power then Motorola is better choice and it is not beatable. Blackberry is good but the speed is slow. So you need to go for Motorola.

The imaging quality of Motorola is much higher as it has 5 megapixel camera. So check for the same. You may not get as better picture quality if you are looking out in Blackberry than that of Motorola Cliq. So if you need fully features with nice imaging quality I would recommend you to go for Motorola Cliq phone. As it will let the thing for you to get processed and work as needed.

Anytime Motorola is preferred in terms of Music photography and processing speed against Blackberry. I use Motorola Cliq and it is really a good phone to use, I do not face any issue and has been working quite well with the same without any issue. So I would suggest you to go for the desired change which will be better for you. So get it worked as needed.