Thread: Toshiba laptop vs Sony Vaio laptop

Toshiba laptop vs Sony Vaio laptop

I am planning to buy one laptop but confused between the Toshiba laptop and Sony Vaio Laptop. I have gone through lots of the review and got confused as some saying that Toshiba is good and some are having suggestion for Sony Vaio. My requirement is normal. I do not wish to go with the gaming laptop. So if you can then please advise me something regarding the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Toshiba laptop vs Sony Vaio laptop

If you ask me then i will advise you to go with the Toshiba as these is having the better quality and having good feature that you can go with. Also the Sony Vaio is having the high range of the devices which can not be afforded by the normal people. Both the devices are having the same feature that you are talking about.

If you want to work buy an Toshiba, they are more concerned about the processor that solve any other thing and will serve you well for basic tasks and advanced half. If you want to work, but also want to play 3D games are heavier, buy an vaio, who also suffer to a good dedicated graphics card. I think this will help you.

Then I recommend a Toshiba as they are known for their stability and quality for AMD PERFORMANCE mics handle it better but Intel graphics processing tasks better with complex calculations. I agree with buying a Mac, software and hardware are specially made for each model, and are very robust against filing stability, but are expensive, but among the questions that I still recommend Toshiba.

The Sony have more functionality which is having the nVidia graphics card, bluetooth, remains to be seen only a few ghz processor van every one of these laptops. The youth are more Sony. While holding the are very Toshiba. I am using the Sony device and likes it most. So if you can then go through the same and see whether you are getting it work or not.

If you are having any more suggestion needed then i will advise you to go with the below given link which is having then detailed discussion about the Sony and Toshiba laptop. I will suggest you to go through the same one and see whether this is helpful for you to resolve the issue related to the same. Here is the link.
    Sony VAIO VGN-NW235F/W Laptop vs Toshiba L505-S5984 Laptop