Thread: Asus G73JH vs. Asus W90VP gaming laptop

Asus G73JH vs. Asus W90VP gaming laptop

As it is cleared in title that I need comparison between Asus G73JH and Asus W90VP, I know that both of them are gaming laptops. But the thing is that I want to know which is the better laptop to go for, I am going to use any of these laptop for gaming and also want to surf the web. In short I want to know the best laptop for the price that I am going to pay for.

Re: Asus G73JH vs. Asus W90VP gaming laptop

As far as I know both of the laptops are providing equal gaming performance, but Asus G73JH provides a little better performance in terms of speed. Not only that it is having effective i7 and also have a faster GPU. So if you can spend a bit more than going for this Asus G73JH will be a better option, but rest of things depends on you to decide. I have just given my opinion.

The Asus G51J 3D shows the way forward in the coming months. This is the first laptop to use technology developed by NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D: 3D Vision. What dive in the heart of the action! In parallel, the pure performance is shown with the new fighter from Asus. The G73Jh is one of the most powerful laptops yet. Equipped with a beautiful screen Full HD and a Design surprisingly, there are plenty of advantages to seduce!

Asus built all the necessary ports, but nothing more. It shall find on the left side front to back: The headphone jack, microphone input, a USB 2.0 ports, depending on features, the Blu- ray drive or DVD burner, a further USB Port, and Gigabit LAN Interface. Law is: a 4-in -1 card reader for multimedia cards, SD Cards, Memory Stick and Memory Stick Pro. Behind are two USB 2.0 ports built in, then an HD MI Interface and the VGA Output.

The 17.3 Customs large display solves FullHD, That is 1920 by 1080 pixels to be from LEDs backlit and is running in 16:9 form factor. The objective image impression was saturated colors with no noticeable distortion or Foggy. Similarly, the Perspective in order: From a certain angle in any direction while distorting the colors, but you have a very ordinary room in the choice of his position in front of the monitor. Especially after the right and left, the picture was very long unadulterated. As the screen with a high-gloss coating running is when you have to anyway but probably rarely practiced outdoors, or face the G73Jh in very bright rooms with annoying reflections.

The new trend has meant that the notebook should support increasing performance; you do not have to regret the performance of desktop computers. Born with the ambition to be off to the sound of performance between the desktop and the mobile sector of the new born Taiwanese giant Asus W90VP. Simple and clean design, simple forms that put the notebook with the right level of professionalism, the staining is almost exclusively in a sleek black laminate and aluminum, chrome accents to embellish the details.

Workspace large and comfortable in this Asus W90VP, the spacious keyboard and ease of use make you forget that you work on a laptop. Among other things we plan a very useful keyboard numeric keypad, an elegant bar and touch-sensitive media controls placed between the buttons of the touchpad a fingerprint sensor for reading fingerprints. With large display provides exceptional comfort and ideal for use many hours on the computer. The monitor is 4.18 inches 16:9 widescreen format, resolution, Full HD 1920 × 1080 pixels, ideal for watching movies or playing games.