Thread: College note taking - Laptop vs. Marble notebook?

College note taking - Laptop vs. Marble notebook?

I want to Know which machine I can use to take notes from my college. What can I use I taking option as laptop and notebook, what can be better to go for as I do not have much knowledge about computers and laptops so please provide me with the detail comparisons of both and which I can go for.

Re: College note taking - Laptop vs. Marble notebook?

Both laptop and notebook are portable device which you can use to take anywhere with you for your convenience. First thing that matters more when you go for any of this will be size as you can take it anywhere so it should be small and should be light waited most of the laptop comes handy sizes ranging from the large briefcase sizes to small handy portables.

Marble Notebooks generally come in the sizes of real notebooks and near to PDA sizes. You can face such thing that some company sell and market their laptop as notebook. So first see for all the configuration and take details of that from market. So you will get better idea about the notebook and you can go for your choice.

You can go for either of them but you can use laptop because you can type faster and organize the notes as per your convenient and Plus it's neater in laptops than notebook. But for complex notes on other subject like math and chemistry you can go for a notebook because you need to solve the problems and equations in that. Notebook provide with the shortcut which you can use for faster solving, so better you go for laptop.

Laptops normally have higher processing power than notebooks if your requirements are much than that is provided by the notebook then you should go for laptop.But Notebooks now come with the laptop configurations, but the size factor where notebook beats laptops. Now a day the processing power of both are equal but may vary in software they support.

Laptops can be more flexible towards hardware in which any modifications and add-on can be done easily without any issue whereas notebooks are not that much flexible and can have replacement and modification factor limited depending on the company. So on bases of this laptop can be more useful as you may be requiring it to work additional task other than writing notes. So you can go for any laptop which provides you with the best configuration.

. If your requirement from your machine is not to higher extend then you can go for notebook as it comes with lighter size, integrated modem and network connection in it with smallest possible keyboard with full functionality. The best thing is that it consumes less power than the laptop. So for your small task you can have notebook as your portable machine. So I suggest you to go for Marble notebooks which provide all functionality require.