Thread: Alienware M15x vs Macbook pro?

Alienware M15x vs Macbook pro?

I am college going student and wanted to buy one laptop for my use but i am confused between the Alienware M15x and Macbook pro. I have gone through the review for the same but did not got any proper solution. So if you are having any knowledge regarding the same then please let me know about. Thanks in advance.

Re: Alienware M15x vs Macbook pro?

Depends on what you want. If it is to play and play and play then I guess this laptop with huge dimensions will be mounted on a desk or plugged into the light (because we know that the battery lasts about 3 hours first, then work 1hr), and some with graphics designed to give maximum performance in games. However if you want to do everything, including games, yet you want the convenience and portability, thus 100% recommend the MacBook Pro Just the operating system is worth it, designed to go together with your software.

If you are looking for the better design with the gaming compatibility then i will advise you to go with the Alienware. You can customize the Alienware laptop as per your need but you can not make the same in Macbook Pro.If you wanted to work with the device of yours as the professional working then you should go with the Macbook Pro.

Alienware is less known for being consumer. The Mac is most popular then the Alienware but if you are looking for the stylish laptop with the satisfying the gaming need then you should select the Alienware as this will provide you all the functionality of the Macbook Pro. So now it is upto you to decide which one is better for you.

So now you know: if you're one of those who are creative and design your thing is MAC, but if you spend your play video games and watching films with your friends is Alienware. You can check out the below given link which is having the detailed specification about the Alienware M15x. I hope you will like the same.
    Alienware m15x vs m17x Gaming Notebook

Look at the Alienware m15x is i7 processor that is faster, has alien fx you can change the color of the keyboard, speakers, logo, etc, also features alien sense that opening, closing session with the shape of your face, but has a disadvantages, windows, low battery, heavy, wide and high.

MacBook Pro, I do not recommend the 17, better 15 because the 17 has the same horn that you hear 15 equal part is more expensive and has smaller letters, but hey the MacBook Pro 15 has core 2 duo is not as fast as the i7 but it gives good battle with the i7 in speed (although I think they'll go out with i5 and i7), trackpad has a very advanced operating system more expensive and advanced in the world, 7 hrs Battery, For me the best designed, the apple turned on it looks cool, good hardware & software, but its disadvantage is that, well all brands have 7200rpm hard drives and cheaper SSD (the mac handled 5400rpm) RAM 1333mhz 1066mhz and Mac, that's his only flaw, I prefer the MacBook Pro 15 (not 17)

One factor you should consider is the operating system: Mac uses a Unix-based virus smoothly and more solid than the M $-Windows. Although you can still use a laptop with Linux. But games are developed for the Windows. My suggestion: gaming, should not be a Mac, but not a laptop. For editing, the Mac but you decide.