Thread: Xbox 360 graphics card vs PS3 graphics card?

Xbox 360 graphics card vs PS3 graphics card?

I am about to buy a new gaming console and i have heard many good things about Xbox 360 as well as Sony PS3. So i am getting confused between these two consoles. I know that is very much fun to play on both of these consoles but still i would like to know that which gaming console has better graphics. And which should i buy if there is not considerable difference between both of them.

Re: Xbox 360 graphics card vs PS3 graphics card?

the gameplay on the PS3 online is free , with x -box you will have to pay a monthly parking permit , which is not negligible in one year. In terms of graphic , if you has a hd tv , the PS3 will make you much better quality , in connection hd I say , if this is not so do not expect super graphics has. As for games , the Playstation 3 is currently being developed.

The PS3 was not just a games console, it is a comprehensive multimedia tool that you can use to do many other things and it has a blue ray drive , which is also significant , to have the hd dvd on X Box you will have to add an external drive at a price of 180 euros. You have to see what you want to make your PS , surfing , exploring the issue , but know that for a future console and quality.

The Xbox 360 is an Xbox 1.5, or the HD only happen when we have agreed ( Sony) . The 360 output a year before the PS3 is a console HD . Who says HD, said higher resolution 640 * 480 , 576i. The plasma screens do not turn in 1024 * 768 native resolution . A game is a 720p HD had . And no need for HDMI cable to run a game in 1080p . YUV can shoot 1080p, albeit with loss of quality but not very significant.

The PS3 is constrained by the capabilities of its graphics card , it's physical , and apart from the change, there is nothing! Disassemble a Sony and see what it looks like ( eg connectivity ) so that Xbox is much like a PC. I play the PS3 with my cousin , we have the same games ( multi-platform ) and is better at home, and he says ( it's not much he will buy a 360 to replace his PS3 and it's not for lack of trying to convert !) .

I think you 'll have better won to buy a xbox360 just for games excluded and the number of apps (very ) good. For example a halo 3 and Gears of War games are amazing and only on Xbox 360 Conversely , most if not all out on Xbox360 so far investigation on Microsoft 's console since it is cheaper ! Power level , on paper , the PS3 is more powerful than the xbox360 yet all titles developed on both consoles are better on the xbox360 .

The Playstation 3 has a graphics chip RSX ( Real Synthesizer ) from home Nvidia architecture and specifications are actually very close to the high-end GeForce 7 ( 7800 & 7900GTX ) . For Xbox 360It has a graphics card Xenos home ATI. On Web sites after the chip Nvidia's PS3 is 10% more powerful the ATI Xbox . The characteristic announced behind the box for the resolution are 720P for Playstation 3 and 720/1080i /1080P for Xbox. One may already think that the Xbox has better resolution than the PS3 .

I took the PS3 because I think its best assets excluded , because it is also rich in mutlimedia we can make this console , a large media center (you may be accustomed to these two words with the word " windows " deant huh ) , she beds a lot of video formats (more than 360) , level picture is the same ( the 360 is limited to JPEG ) , music is worth it (the reward for 360, you can hear her Custom music on all games while the PS3 is limited with some games but we will not die ) , for online , it has a free service, which is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick$Tyler View Post
    I am about to buy a new gaming console and i have heard many good things about Xbox 360 as well as Sony PS3. So i am getting confused between these two consoles. I know that is very much fun to play on both of these consoles but still i would like to know that which gaming console has better graphics. And which should i buy if there is not considerable difference between both of them.
    well ps3 is better because the grafics are better than xbox the ps store is free access with a full hd tv it can be 3d but i advice you to get more money to get a pc because pc can reach further than these consoles i know that because i have a ps3 but its dead bacicly every year the summer i send it for service until now beacause i said enough and now i am gathering money for a pc.