Thread: Nokia c5 call duration problem

Nokia c5 call duration problem

Hi I have recently purchased Nokia c5 and it is serving me the best. The thing is that it didn’t give me any problems. And I am happy that I own a phone like C5. But from yesterday it is giving me an unusual problem, the thing is that it is not giving me the call duration after each call. Whenever I make a call or receive any call I am not able to see the call duration. I don’t know why this problem is occurring and not able to solve it. Please help me in fixing it and also let me that what is the reason behind it.

Re: Nokia c5 call duration problem

If I am not wrong than you are talking about the detailed call log. The thing is that if you are not able to view the call duration than do just one thing go to that recent call log that will show you the call duration. To view the call log you have to just follow the below steps:
    1. First of all go to the Menu.
    2. Then select the Settings option from on it.
    3. Then in that you will find the connections option so select it.
    4. After selecting the connections option you will find l Log just click it.
    5. Then you have to navigate right the same.
    6. Here you will find the call list with all the call duration details.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I have not understood your problem, are you talking about each call that you are receiving and dialing or the detailed call duration log. I can solve your problem but for that you have to give the detail description about the problem you are facing it will be either with the detailed call duration or the call duration of incoming or outgoing instant calls. The thing is that solution for each of them is different. So please try and describe your problem in detail.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that if you are facing this problem on frequent basis than you have to visits the Nokia gallery nearby you place the complaint over there. What you have to do is just tell the actual problem that you are facing. I am sure that they will consider you r problem and also will give you the solution, or they will fix it by their own. The thing here is that if your mobile phone is under warranty then will not charge you on any replacement and if the warranty is expired then you have to pay for the replacements if any. I hope that at least they will solve your problem.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for spending your vital time for finding the solution. I have solved the problem, I got all the call duration that I made and received in the last 24 hours. That to by going on Menu-Settings – Connections- Log-navigate right. But now the thing here is that I am facing the other problem where the messages that I am receiving are not shoeing the exact time when they are received, For example if I have received an message on 10:00 pm then it will show me the time of about 9:30 pm that is half hour before the actual time. I am not able to understand why it is showing this to me also not able to fix it . Please help me in solving the problem.

It seems to me that the messages that were sent to you are received late on your mobile phone than the actual sending time. Normally the messages are received in between the time spam of 3 to 4 min. The thing here is that you are getting a long wait because there may be problem in the network because due to the traffic over the network it happens sometime. But if you are facing the same problem than you have to contact the service provider of yours and place a complaint over there and I hope that they will fix it as soon as possible. Don’t worry this problem is not related with your phone, the mobile phone that you are using is doing well it is just the network problem that you are currently using. I hope that this one will solve your problem permanently.