Thread: Dell Laptop - Studio 17 vs Vostro 1720

Dell Laptop - Studio 17 vs Vostro 1720

After searching the laptop on Dell's laptop for about one week, now i am stuck on two laptops. I am a professional DJ and obviously i am gonna use this laptop for my Djing, music storage, creating graphics for my albums etc etc. So can you guys suggest me proper laptop from Dell Studio 17 & Vostro 1720. Which would be better for me to buy?

Re: Dell Laptop - Studio 17 vs Vostro 1720

On Dell Studio 17, The hull is a very nice solid feel . The keyboard is full and has a numeric keypad on the right . The positioning of the keys is the same as on a keyboard " classic " desktop . No buttons trimmed . Between the speakers and the keyboard , Dell has positioned a few touch multimedia keys . Backlit in white, they give the possibility to play on the level of sound, playback and eject the CD / DVD. I think this would be perfect for you.

Studio 17 is a good laptop PC , Choice of Color and texture. It took my graphics card than ATI option for games , this option can and dear to my opinion . As soon as have my options the price of PCs exploded, I took the call are not Bluetooth because of that, it does not come home in my budget. The bugs start times, black DOS screen with a memory error. It has standard numeric keypad , and touch-sensitive buttons . And quality HD screens in height. Overall a good PC.

Whether you coffee in the hall of an airport or in the boardroom of a client, the Vostro laptops help you work faster in peace. Your business is never interrupted due to the long battery autonomy, wireless broadband connections and the battery service life extension offered by Dell. The video conferencing solution Dell Video Chat option and easy to use webcam and microphone integrated digital promote direct contact with customers , partners and colleagues and help you reduce your costs , increase productivity and expand your sphere of communication.

The video conferencing solution Dell Video Chat option and easy to use the webcam and microphone integrated digital promote direct contacts with customers , partners and colleagues and help you reduce your costs , increase productivity and expand your sphere of communication. The Dell Vostro 1720 with an Intel Core 2 Duo, you will enjoy a great viewing experience. Focus on your business , leaving the optional Dell PC installation and data migration install and configure your PC hardware or software environment , server and network and migrate your data from one system to another from your office .

A portable 17 " with a dedicated graphics card , a storage space of interest , a stock of RAM and a small prize, a dream machine that can do. With Dell Studio 17 and this dream can become reality in part , even with the version coming - of - range. Whether you chose a 15 inch or 17 you have to keep in mind your request mobility. If small laptops are lighter , Large provide space for work, high resolution , and are more powerful for such intensive applications or games.

The weakest link of Studio 17 laptop is the lid . It can not protect the screen against twisting or against the forces applied to the outside . Even if you press the cover back color , you'll see a clear change on the surface of the screen. As the 15-inch model , the 17- inch have no transport hook , thereby preventing accidental opening during transport. So you must take care not to carry this laptop with objects that could damage the inside of the bag .

Dell Vostro 1720 Battery Lithium- ion batteries have a lifespan longer than conventional batteries and do not need to be changed as often . This additional main battery Dell Lithium - Ion 9.6 , 12 cells powering your system for business trips and holidays. Dell Vostro 1720 this battery lets you work seamlessly when you travel .