Thread: Alienware VS Apple Laptop?

Alienware VS Apple Laptop?

Firstly I am anti-apple, but that is not the question and thank you avoids the trolls of all kinds. So I would like to purchase a laptop with a certain power. I looked at Alienware, which has its advantages. I have a friend who is pro-apple, and then it showed me the Mac Book Pro on the net, which has the same, advantages Alienware except that it seems more powerful for less. Then power level price, what do you think?

Re: Alienware VS Apple Laptop?

Personally, I vote for the MacBook Pro. I own this thing it is still on top. Well, it is true that the price of the MacBook Pro is not cheap, but it's a great machine, design, efficient, quiet, reliable with Mac OS X with Windows, I do not know and I do not want to know: The PC is outdated much faster than the Mac. So if you are ask me I will suggest you to go for MacBook Pro.

I have an M17, which leads me to vote for Alienware. But as often, the choice of the PC will be conditioned by the use that you will make. If it's for the game, or simply by preference to Windows, Alienware is a given. For cons, the Mac is best for all that is artistic creation (music, image processing), as long as more pro software side.

Yes, but what you say does not do me so much, this is not the same characteristics. The system that I will use development will be shot, with fairly heavy use of tools, but also shot games. But the power Alienware is really more advantageous for the same price as the basic MacBook Pro? Moreover, it is likely that if I buy an Alienware, I have a seven free license. So, I will think about it.

According to me on the other hand, if I buy MacBook Pro, it will after I buy windows 7 whereas in alienware, I think there will be coupons, finally, I hope. The thing that bothers me at alienware is that the FSB is the latest generation 800 MHz. I do not know if that is really interesting 800Mhz. So it will be better to go for MacBook Pro.

Between these two companies, which is better quality? Just between those two? Out of curiosity, and I know there are better computers but I really want to know between these two computers that you would have chosen if you offer a choice? Already Apple's expensive for what it is, but then Alienware compared to Alienware. It is really hard to decide when you have to choose between two good things.

You cannot compare because they are not on the same market segment, especially with Alienware and a Imac it has not the same applications Alienware's PC in case you're unaware. Apple makes Mac. Alienware made racing machines for the game, big brutes and it make noise. Apple plays more on the field of design and professionals with a more balanced and optimized hardware for its operating system.