Thread: Acer laptop vs. Gateway laptop

Acer laptop vs. Gateway laptop

Currently I am looking for laptops with a certain specification and I have finalized my search to Acer and the other one is Gateway. There is a small price difference between these two, but thing is that I want to know which is the better one to have. So I need your help for buying the best thing that is available in the market based on the price that I am going to pay for that.

Re: Acer laptop vs. Gateway laptop

I have this Gateway sell but I am thinking to buy this Acer. I am looking for multimedia, games (MW, MW2, L4D, L4D2, GRAW 1 and 2) and multitasking (word, matlab, music player, msn, internet). Which laptop is better? What advantages do I have one processor to another with such characteristics of each machine. Those games I mentioned there are good, but not as I wanted. Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 2.0 GHz 667 MHz FSB 2MB L2, 4 GB DDR2 RAM 667 MHz, 320GB 5400RPM HD, ATI Radeon HD 2600 512 MB GDDR3, Blu-ray ROM

I have bought an Acer laptop and I must say that, I am disappointed, but that the system is configured from the outset with Fat. I have quite a few programs, etc. already on my laptop, the school I use (laptop category), it is a very sensible free conversion program on my laptop. The sound worked quite well but if I am doing a song in, it stops even if I open the job, they are the latest drivers on it, besides the tone is much quieter. Correct sound drivers are installed; in windows the sound is set correctly. Now I am thinking that I must return it and get another laptop for myself.

Sometimes when I start my laptop it stays at the boot screen and then fades, so as when the screen is broken, but works flawlessly. I have Norton antivirus installed with all the latest updates, besides windows 7 (yes I know, but it was there and I get my software only), service PAK2 win, updates completely new since today. If you are thinking of buying new Acer laptop then it will be better test it before going for this thing.

If you are a program to convert Ntfs to Fat32 mean by, you can use the Sun Bordmittlen do with. Among the remaining questions I can help you, unfortunately, not if you have installed all the correct drivers, and also rule out a virus can. Perhaps also try the freeware Antivir times, whether the great find. But first uninstall the Norton, this could lead to failure of the entire system.

It all depends for what type of applications you need it for example if you want to use the office specifically, it does not need a face, because those are more for design, video editing and are among the most expensive and those that are especially for Games arriving to cost above $ 2,500. So probably one with the basic configuration is ideal if you need over the internet and office. I recommend one that has a 2 GHz processor onward and forward 250M Ram. I hope this information will serve as something and the brand? Well, choose a lot and you like the differences are most of all color and design of housings

Gateway decided to propose two new products. One belongs to the NS series of laptops band, the other model LT32 notebook on technology. Solution Gateway the NS series is offered the last hour. In fact, Gateway has decided to suggest a new line of computers, in fact, the NS series. The new family is formed by four different models for now. The solution based 11.6-inch, NS10, reaching the top with 15.6 inches, NS51. The two intermediate models, NS30 and NS41 are offered with form factor, respectively, 13.3 and 14 inches.

The NS Series solutions using Intel processors for home series from the Core i3 to Core i7. New laptops allows to support up to 4GB of RAM on technology DDR3 and 640 GB hard drive or, alternatively, 160 GB SSD. The display is LED backlit technology on offer, while the graphic solution is provided by NVIDIA with its GeForce 310M and GeForce 330M. In addition to wireless solutions, the manufacturer guarantees the presence of 3G connections, Bluetooth version 3.0 and Ethernet. The operating system is the usual Windows 7 from Microsoft.