Thread: Ipod touch vs Laptop vs Netbook

Ipod touch vs Laptop vs Netbook

I am a student, and very interested on the new electronic devices, and want to buy any one between ipod or laptop or Netbook. Though after few months I going to admit on college so, a laptop/ Netbook will be very essential for my studies . ipod because my older one is not working well. But have to choose any one of the three. So can’t decided for which 1 I should go. Also having no idea about these devices. Help me to decide.

Re: Ipod touch vs Laptop vs Netbook

I would like to suggest you go for only laptop or ipod, don’t for netbook. A laptop will help you to work on your sheets, projects, Internet surfing by using wifi in your college(if they provide). When you go for a laptop, the wifi connection will be stronger though you are direct connected with Internet over a distance. Where as ipod only used for listening songs.

While you are outside, there is no need of carry laptop, instead of your ipod. Because if you are like somewhere and wants to connect with the Internet or wifi, but there is no source to make a Internet connection. Where an ipod is a good option to pass the time, at that moment you can listen songs, for that no source is required.

I have both Laptop and also an ipod, and would say you for ipod, If you are go outside you can get on the Internet everywhere, you can access Facebook,your mail ID,google etc. But you face problem if you don’t found any wifi connection for accessing these. Then you can took your ipod everywhere with out any connection required.

I would definitely say to go for Netbook. The Acer Aspire AS5251-1805 15.6-Inch netbook, which offers a powerful AMD V-Series processor with 3GB DDR3 Memory accelerate, for better performance. Also the latest technology for connectivity and media features at a very affordable price. The great think is it is multitasking, and responsive to download music, launch movies, chat. It is complete package for your daily task. The Acer Aspire AS5251 is ; 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi CERTIFIED, connect with the Internet anywhere anytime.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Now I believe that Netbook comparisons to mainstream laptops, which will disappoint because the Netbook is slower, and other hardware’s are shortcoming in long. Iphone is basically for consuming data and media also light production(Like Netbook). It addas a keyboard and large screen. Which makes I a better performance device.

I will go for the Netbook, because it is an small one with a lst of features which are already in Laptop. Smart looking device with the small gadgets. In Netbook you can also deal it as like the Ipod or laptop. It is an ideal device for make documentation for works. ANother good thing is that it having USB port drive which helps you to charge your portable devices(like music player, mobile etc), as did it in the Laptop