Thread: ipad 2 information

ipad 2 information

Friends, Apple has announced its highly-predictable iPad tablet. I found that the device is very impressive but it is very far from an ideal iPad. It seems that it have many limitation. These limitations may be from the technology or from some other factors. I want to know that what are the reasons behind the ipad that make it imperfect and how can iPad 2 overcome these limitations? Provide your idea and knowledge about it. Thank you.

Re: ipad 2 information

Hey, the most important thing that the ipad does not have is Adobe flash support. It is like the iphone in which we can play YouTube videos on iPad but we cannot play the flash games and we also cannot navigate to the websites which has the Flash contents in their pages. Now a days many of the sites uses flash contents so it is becoming a huge drawback for the iphone. I think Apple should implement this feature in their next generation.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I want to make a point here that today if we buy any cheapest netbook then also it will have web-cam and we can make video calls from many of the modern phone. It seems to be very strange that this device is made for those people who are browsing the internet often and they are not able to support to the video conference. Since there is no camera so we cannot grab a picture immediately and send it to the block. It is quite logical that Apple is going to implement the high quality web-cam in the iPad2.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is one of the most strong disadvantage that ipad does not perform multitasking. We cannot leave any task like, gaming, book etc in background running and switch to another application like internet browser to send an email or check the email. This is very strange. Apple should have taken care of this before launching the iPad. But I think we will get this facility of multitasking in upcoming iPad2.

Apple has the high definition 720p which is 1280x720 videos and that is why it seems to be very strange that it does not have the high definition screen and the high definition output. They should go for 4:3 ratios. The ipad should look like a electronic book reader. Currently I don’t think that there are some small screen that can support the 1280x960 resolution but I think that in future it will be available and it will be from Apple.

One important feature that iPad has missed is support of GSM voice call. I know that it is selling the iPhone and not the general mobile phone. No one would like to have a device with 680 gms of weight as the mobile phone and there is no notebook available which provide WWAN support and allow the voice calls. But I think that this feature will be appreciated by some users and Apple should implement in it the iPad 2.

Apple may also launch their own VoIP application in its place of incorporating GSM voice call support. There is an application named like Skype which provide the user to be always online and users can do voice communication between them. After computer and mobile phones, Tablets from Apple are the one who has a large install base. There will be a huge number of users for this from the very first day of its release.

I have seen that almost every device from Apple forget to have the critical features. The second generation of that implements that feature in it that makes it perfect and I think that iPad 2 will overcome all the limitations of iPad. There is one more disadvantage of ipad that it does not have mini-SIM card and because of this users are not allowed to choose the network carrier. It also don’t have the USB port. Majority of such issues will be resolved in iPad2.