Thread: Cydia download stats not working

Cydia download stats not working

I was thinking that what is the reason for not displaying the download stats, it is not showing any theme that is been at the top for a small time period. It is displaying that there are no downloads but I know that I have done number of download but it not displaying that. Now I want to know the reason for this problem and possibly a solution for the same.

Re: Cydia download stats not working

I was also facing similar kind of problem; Cydia is not displaying the list or stats for download. To be precise, I have not done anything to solve this problem but it solved automatically. I think that this is some kind of bug that is not displaying stats. After a month or two it was displaying all the stats for all the downloads that I have done. If you are facing similar problem than there is no need to worry about that thing, it will fixed by own.

I am facing problem related to download and need answer to some questions. Freeze on it and finally lead to the install.
    1st Does the eternally long until the beam of pining about 3 - 4min ,
    2nd then so is about 75-80% of the status bar nothing happens ,
    After 20 minutes I finished it by pressing the home button .
    3rd such the Cydia installer run , this time it invites only approximately one quarter approximately 25-33% and does not continue then ! After all, I have put it in DFU and FW re installed and running again JB, and then you can again, the same procedure.

I am not sure that this will help you to solve the problem that you are facing but you can go for this thing. Usage Enable iptis a new tweak that has appeared in Cydia , serves toenable the usage statistics iPod IOS Touch 4 as if it were an iPhone . Find it at Settings > General > Usage and you will see the time since the last load , the duration of calls and FaceTime data sent and received. You have to enable it through Winterboard . Only works with IOS four You can download free in Cydia.You need to have done Jailbreak.

A relatively simple solution, as the cause for this Absturtz of Cydia some destroyed or corrupted repositories, which then lead to the crash .
    Solution to the problem:
    1. In the directory "/ var / lib / apt / lists / " Switch on the iPhone (via SSH connection PC or directly on the iPhone, for example iFile with the program ).
    2. Delete all files in that directory , there are the folder " partial " can not delete -!
    3. Restart iPhone
    4. Cydia start and see if Cydia start again properly.
    5. Starts Cydia is still incorrect , perform the following:
    6. In the folder "/ var / lib / dpkg / updates / " (Change SSH connection via PC or directly on the iPhone, such as iFile with the program ).
    7. Delete all files in this folder .
    8. Restart iPhone
    9. Cydia should now work properly !

Enable Usage IPT Tweak is a new available on Cydia that allows you to activate in the settings of the iPod Touch the “use” that allows you to view statistics using the device. As you well know fact, the option is enabled only on the iPod Touch and iPhone. With this tweak you can enable the voice and have access to statistics on how long the device last recharge. Activation occurs through Winterboard. Find Enable Usage IPT free on Cydia through the repository of ModMyi.

IPhoniaticos Hello, I've been chatting suddenly complaints from users who have had trouble opening Cydiawithout having updated the application or added a repository, and it appears to be due to a problem with the premises file repository BigBoss, here you have three solutions that might work, if we find more or if you know any other way that works for you, comment it.

You can follow these steps for solving the problem that you are facing:
    Remove the BigBoss Repository
    1. Connect through SSH to your iPhone or iPod Touch.
    2. Enter this path: "/ etc / apt / sources.list.d /" and delete the file . "list" of BigBoss.
    3. Run Respring
    Re-add the BigBoss repository:
    1. Open Cydia
    2. Log in Search
    3. Write BigBoss and install the package

I totally agree with the above reply that will definitely solve the issue but you can also try this
    1. Enter through SSH in the following path: "/ private / var / lib / apt / lists"
    2. You'll find several files and folders
    3. Removes everything but the folder "partial"
    4. Open Cydia
    This problem occurred because BigBoss climbed a file corrupt and reached some devices to download, so not all devices were affected.