Thread: iPhone 4 Gen

iPhone 4 Gen

I have bought a very new iPhone 4 for my amusement it became a part of my life, however from few days I am facing an issues regarding my iPhone4 reception signal and also for iTunes. When I grasp my iPhone in a certain location, signal is goes down and when I activate iTunes on my iPhone4 I am getting error a note on iPhone.
    Last edited by Jagavee; 22-09-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Re: iPhone 4 Gen

As per you issues on iPhone4 reception signal I have an advice to you that is, there could be one of the two reasons for not getting signal is because of your service provider another reason could be that it may have software or hardware issues with your iPhone. I suggest you to contact iPhone support team as well contact your service provider.

I had same issues as you have with iTunes but not with the signal reception issue, when I played iTunes I am also getting an error message for that one of my friend suggest a solution on this that is do the restarting of iTunes in your iPhone. By doing so, it really works for me if having any query please let me know.

It seems to have problem with your iPhone setting, because of that you cannot able to get proper signal, and sometimes gets error messages regarding iTunes, I can only advice you to reset your factory setting but before that take a back up of all your data in iPhone. Because it could be erase all you memory in iPhone.

An amazingly efficient and extremely simple solution on this is just stick a small strip of a sticky tape over the seams on the iPhone 4. This will avoid the closing the antenna circuit and can resolves your issues. And for solution on iTunes error messages that is, iPhone4 is operating in EDGE mode when 3G is on in your iPhone4 if you just turn off the 3G then those error messages will not appear.

This symptom may also be caused by network setting which change the signal of your iPhone. You must have wrong network configuration. Do the setting as per the network you have. To resolve the iTunes error issues, delete or remove any third party OS skins, Windows themes, or desktop mode that are installed to your iPhone. These errors generate when you synchronize iPhone to computer.

There are two reasons why these kinds of issues raise; first reason is when you have a 3G iphone and no sim card place in. Second reason is your iTunes may have corrupted due to any kind of virus. I think you should have to download iTunes that will compatible with your iPad. I think this solution may solve your problem.