Thread: Cydia error. Can I reinstall Cydia somehow?

Cydia error. Can I reinstall Cydia somehow?

I have recently got the iPhone, everything is working fine but the only Cydia. When I am trying install or trying to remove an application it is giving me error. In short I am not able to operate this application. So I need to know the method for repairing or reinstalling the Cydia. I have tried to search for this thing not able to find a clear answer for that.

Re: Cydia error. Can I reinstall Cydia somehow?

Cydia plant to its launch, you cannot add a source or install an application on Cydia : in this tuto, I show you how to fix cydia remedy these problems . If after a repair, it does not work, you can proceed with the relocation of Cydia which is described
    Install the source SOSiPhone : On your iPhone, press Install. Press Sources. Press Edit top right. Press + top left: Enter address http://i.sosiphone.com then press Done. Press the back arrow in the top left and then press Done top right. Press Search Install at the bottom of > type Cydia. Select Cydia H.e.l.p ! : Please wait while loading. Press Tasks Install at the bottom for displaying the progress of the download and installation. Press OK. Once installation is complete , the list of Tasks be empty. Close Install pressing the main button.You can now launch Cydia , add your sources and install your applications without problem .

You can also use this method if you do not have Cydia on your iPhone to install it without having to jailbreak the iPhone again. Press Install to launch the application. Press Search at the bottom > type Cydia. Press Reinstall Cydia. Press Install top right. Press Tasks Install at the bottom to monitor the download and installation. You 'll have to wait a long time because the download is a bit bulky. After downloading, you have this display, press OK. Do not leave for resettlement Install Cydia is underway. Cydia Once reinstalled, you will get this display, press OK. The list in Tasks be empty. Press the Home button to exit Installer. Restart iPhone. Press and hold your finger on the button / standby > slide the bar Extinguish right to turn off the iPhone . Then press the power button to turn on the standby iPhone . Once the iPhone on, press Install to start the application. Press Search at the bottom > type Cydia. Press Reinstall Cydia. Press Uninstall top right. Press OK. Press the Home button to exit Installer. You can now press Cydia to launch the application. Wait if you do nothing that appears on Cydia . Do not quit Cydia during loading. Once loading is complete, you have nothing on the status bar of Cydia , you can now use Cydia without problem .

I am a new user of iphone 3g and I need your lights * _ *. I read everywhere that some have " jailbroken " , sorry but I do not know what it means . Furthermore , I would install dTunes , it seems it is found via " Cydia " I have downloaded Cydia on my iphone ? Thank you in advance for the time you devote to accept my request.

For cydia , it is actually having to jailbreak your iphone already requires the update to iTunes to get the current version (3.1.2 ) you can also find tutorial for this thing on net. Do not do by cons if you do not use a sim card operator! I hope that this will help to solve the problem that you are facing. If you have anything else to say then let me know.

I have an ipod version 3.1.2 and when I wanted to download it tells me that blakra1n not good and must ASL.dll download. I have managed to jailbreak my iphone but I cannot install cydia. Could someone inform me about the solution? There may be chances that I have done some mistake while performing this thing.

TCHIP seeks busted the same way as Blackbreeze you launch you do fix my bad then you ra1n recovery BlackRa1n c market presence for your iPod to version 3.1.2. Also if you can help me to jailbreak my iPhone 3G 3.1.3 with BlackRa1n tried through Blackbreeze worse by trying anything Spirit asked me to change the version currently Itune it is 9.1.1.11 I cannot get change I wonder if even possible c is possible to jailbreak my Iphone.

Jailbreak cuckoo for your iphone in 3.1.3 downloaded Spirit - v2.exe connects your spirit iPhone launches from the desktop is just takes 30 seconds me with little spirit then you have all the application that you want on your iphone? It just that you lighter the system without passing on your iphone and after all this will work fine.

The unlocking is pretty simple and a loss of the guarantee is not likely to do so , because one can actually reset again and again via iTunes. First of all concerned is the software Quickpwn 2.2.5 or later, then you have it all together what you need. The iPhone will now simply set to the cable or the docking station. Itunes is closed. Now, the Actual firmware can be selected, usually you have already downloaded Itunes and Quickpwn has selected the right one.