Thread: iPhone 3gs Random Restarts after jailbreak without snowbreeze to ios4

iPhone 3gs Random Restarts after jailbreak without snowbreeze to ios4

I have been using the iPhone 3GS for quiet sometime know. I was trying to jailbreak the iPhone 3GS application. After the jailbreak iPhone 3gs Random Restarts can anyone tell me what is the problem also tell me how can i get this problem fixed. Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Please help as soon as possible.

Re: iPhone 3gs Random Restarts after jailbreak without snowbreeze to ios4

iOS4 appears some what problematic and buggy, and the Dev Team has completed the first beta Redsn0w - adapted to the new official firmware. The Jailbreak is currently available for the iPhone 3G and the iPod Touch 2G, then each can via Ultrasn0w been published by Baseband Unlock be activated for all SIM cards.

Re: iPhone 3gs Random Restarts after jailbreak without snowbreeze to iOS4

It appears as you are with the " iPhone iOS 4.0 ". Before the iPhone does as normal via iTunes to the latest firmware, it is recommended that with the backup tool of choice all installed Cydiato secure apps - it will save you a lot of time when reinstalling . Drug of choice for this was previously Macnotes APTBackup (manual).

Please connect your device in Recovery Mode

1. Connect your device to the computer
    2.Press both the Power and Home buttons continuously until this help messages disappears.

Note: If you start the process with the device cleanly shutdown ("slide to power off"), it will go faster.

As far as i know you are only allowed to iTunes to back up the " official " apps and data to perform on the iPhone - which looked at the APT with backup information saved. Noted : under Windows, we could see a problem on a locked iPhone SIM. When that screen with the message "The SIM card in this iPhone by a PIN code is blocked. " appeared , but will help with slopes of the iPhone, followed by Unlocking and reconnecting to the computer.

This is because you have not updated the iTunes, iTunes update to the iPhone has done on iOS 4.0, we va continue with the actual jailbreak. The iPhone is already on the computer - it must be connected.if You switch the iPhone off completely ( long press on the power button and the red slider ) and then starts Redsn0w. Then only you get such kinda error. So avoid it and repeat the jailbreak.

it appears as the while you reboot of the iPhone is Cydia (here in our installation istalliert ) with only a white icon, but start trouble and " reorganized "- a move that will fail in a future release, if the packet to the new OS version and associated Jailbreak has been adjusted.