Thread: Jailbreakme Issue iPad 3G (3.2.1) Closing Safari after "Downloading"

Jailbreakme Issue iPad 3G (3.2.1) Closing Safari after "Downloading"

I have bought a new iPad, I was downloading software on my iPad but when I browse Safari and trying visit to JailbreakMe.com, my browse surf that page but when the entire page is suppose to download on my browser. Suddenly my browser get closed, this is happening with from last week .if having any information on this please let me know.
    Last edited by Daamodar; 21-09-2010 at 11:31 AM.

Re: Jailbreakme Issue iPad 3G (3.2.1) Closing Safari after "Downloading"

I have gone through your query; I think you have downloaded something from browser that must have virus, because of that your browser may have been corrupted and it can be opens but you cannot able to surf. I advice you if possible install a fresh browser application on your iPad. Then possibly don’t download that having virus.

I had same issue as you having, I suggest you a solution, I am sure it will really work for you that is when you are downloading something try to fix purple screen and do a restore. It help you when you are trying to Download something it saves your application. Go for this method i am sure it will really works for you.

As per my knowledge on this I think your iPad application is not allowing you permission to access the JailbreakMe. For this reason also you cannot able to downloading any of the application from the site even though that application you are going to download on your iPad it may run on iPad application.

As per your issue regarding, safari browser getting close on as downloading JailbreakMe . When you are first going to use JailbreakMe on your iPad, your iPad must have to synchronize with your iTunes before you Jailbreaking it through using JailbreakMe. After that you can easily download application. I suggest you to do the synchronize with iTunes.
    Last edited by Aandaleeb; 21-09-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Closing browsers at the time surfing and downloading those kinds of issues arise when you are iPad not support to the application that you want to download. Your device must not support the JaibreakeMe, because of that you are browser getting closed and unable to access. If having any other query regarding this then please reply again to me.

I was having same issues regarding my iPad firmware then someone suggested me remove that firmware and then again install try to install the new firmware. There may be some important files may have missing or may have corrupted during the installation for that i suggest you to do uninstalling your firmware and then again reinstalled fresh firmware.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"