Thread: Dtunes and mobile terminal doesn't work nor open

Dtunes and mobile terminal doesn't work nor open

I am having the Apple iPod Touch 2G whose Operating system i have recently updated but after that my Dtunes started behaving weird. Dtunes and mobile terminal doesn't work nor open. I have tried lots of thing but nothing is working for me. If any one having the solution for the same then let me know about the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Dtunes and mobile terminal doesn't work nor open

I have gone through the detail of the same and let me tel you that this is not the enough to resolve the issue of yours. I need to know more about the same. I wanted to know which operating system you updated to. Just let me know about the same and i will found the solution for the same. Thanks.

First of all thanks for the quick response of your which you have given me regarding the issue of mine. As you have asked me about the operating system version of the device of mine so let me tell you that i am using the OS 4.0 version which i have performed on the OS 3.1.3. I hope to get the solution from you.

As per the specification of the device which you have given me, let me tell you that the specification given is not supported the Dtunes. The Software of the 4.0 is not having the support for the dtunes which you are talking about. So if you can then degrade to previous version or wait for latest version which is having the support for the same.

I will advise you to go with the below given information which will resolve the issue related to the dtunes and allow you to work with the same. Just go through the same.
    • Download the Mobile Terminal OS 4
    • SSH on phone
    • Now Copy terminal.app folder to computer
    • Uninstall Mobile Terminal OS 4 from Phone
    • Now install Dtunes
    • Now SSH phone again
    • Copy the content from terminal.app folder from computer to phone terminal.app

Thats it!!!!!!!!!!

I think that if you are unable to resolve the issue with the same then I will advise you to go with the device detail on the phone and if possible the reset the iPod and see whether you are getting the issue got resolve. So if you can then go through the hard reset of the same and see whether the issue got resolve with the same or not. I think this will help you for same.

If nothing is working for you and you are still having the same problem then I will advise you to contact the Apple regarding the issue which you are going through and ask for the solution for the same. As they are the developer and might be having the solution for the Dtunes issue. So if you can then contact the Apple and see whether the issue got resolve with the same or not.

As you are looking for the same then I will advise you to look for the latest download for the Apple and see whether the firmware update of the same are available or not. As most of the people are getting the same problem so apple might be working on the same. So download the latest version of the same and work with the issue you are going through.

Thanks a lot for the detail that you have given me regarding the issue which I am going through and I worked with the same to resolve. I have been not ion touch with the my system these many days as i was out of station but now i will try all and get back to you with the working solution from the above replies.