Thread: How do i backup cydia apps

How do i backup cydia apps

Hello friends i would like to know how can i backup my cydia application iphone, I have been using iPhone from last two months and i am not very much aware about the same. can anyone tell me how do i go about this problem. I wanted to backup all my application since it would be better to back up all the data and application. Thanks in Advance....

Re: How do i backup cydia apps

This is THE question that often comes back ... "How can I save my application for Cydia does not have to reinstall everything manually after a restore?" Well we have the solution for you! The second point is that when two users can not restore this backup even if you have carefully followed the instructions APTbackup.

There are various solutions for this but not necessarily 100% reliable. One of the best known is probably the application APTbackup. This will create a list of applications that are installed Cydia on your iPhone and this list will then be stored by iTunes and included in the backups when you sync.

But there are several drawbacks with this method ... 
 The first is that you necessarily have to restore your iTunes backup at the end of a system restore to qu'APTbackup can retrieve a list of your apps in order to restore them. What is not very advisable as it may eventually make conflicts and thus bugs! (yes I know it's a bit complicated)

If you have more AppBackup, remember to reinstall it.As above, but in the opposite direction. If you do not have backups on your iPhone / iPod / iPad,
    1. Access to and "/ private / var / mobile / Library / Preferences / AppBackup", then copy your files from your computer.
    2. Start AppBackup, click "All"then click"Restore".

For those who do not yet know Rock is pretty much the same kind of application that Cydia. It can install on your iPhone / iPod Touch apps third, themes, etc. ... but it also offers extras like being able to automatically save and restore all applications installed with Cydia.

Its operation is simple, Rock will regularly and automatically create a list of third party applications installed with Cydia (or Rock) when you open and modify something. But the advantage here is that these backups are stored online on a server and not on your computer via iTunes or other. Well, enough talk!