Thread: 4.0 some Cydia Apps dont work in settings

4.0 some Cydia Apps dont work in settings

I have downloaded and appshare installer on my ipod touch, I got a quad tlécharger games but I have to click on said impossible open the application (game name) Do you know how to solve my problem or other sources, you know that I could add on cydia for new games but no matter any number of times Apps dont work in settings

Re: 4.0 some Cydia Apps dont work in settings

Some of the best apps on Cydia are paying. They may limit you to a number or duration of use and then prompts you to buy them. To circumvent these restrictions and limitations, much of the best applications are Cracked pay for you to download, install and use it for free. I think you should go through the Cydia apps for iphone 4

I have a serious problem with my iphone I have an iphone 4 version 4.0.1 jailbreak. I 've added sources that I could find here and there on of Forums ... And since when I lance cydia a lot of message of error found poster gender failed to fetch"I tried via some tutorials to transfer the defective springs connecting me to my phone in ssh nothing ... still does the pesky error Meager launching cydia. By Moreover install some package whatsoever impossible! I get the following message:

"var/ cover /APT/ archives / Mobileterminale_426_iphones-arm. Deb
    Trying to overwrite '/Applications /Terminal .app / _codesignature / Coderesources'; Which also in Package
    com. Xsellize_ mobile Terminal

Is because someone could help me? Thank you by advance.

I think that i am having a problem with the link when I insert this in cydia, it tells me that this link is a link which helps to install and therefore incompatible with cydia ... how? thank you in advance to any response please help...

Hello, I have a concern, at the start installous going fine and then he Buge, so I uninstalled and then reinstall it worked and still rebugé! actually I'm on installous but there's nothing that loads! So I redo the same procedure I'm going to uninstall it. Then I want to reinstall so I'll reference (in Cydia) and when I type the address (http://cydia.hackulo.us) Did not it puts me find a repository with the text that appears below. So I want to know how to do to reinstall installous thank you to those that can help me! they'll be a great help!

I also downloaded and installed "AppShare & Installous" on my iphone, and like you I have the problem "Unable to launch application", unfortunately, I have no solution. If someone could help us. Thank you in advance,

hello I know installous to download the applications you have to move your iPod icon on tocuh installous then you click on applications and you choose what class of applications that you want. Me my problem is that I installous, cydia and install it on my ipod touch. what will it do anything if I have three or able to have the applications I have to remove installous install

I may be a solution if you look at , has not taken a style version 1.2 or 2.0, so there is a version 1.0 or 1.1 before. if so, then I downloaded it as I managed. By cons if someone could explain how to delete files in installous because its takes a lot of space!