Thread: Winterboard themes and problem with folders in iOS4

Winterboard themes and problem with folders in iOS4

Today I am speaking of iPhone customization, if like me you have an iPhone 3G and you refuse to install the four iOS as incredibly slow and you like the "style" of 'iOS 4, I propose you to dress up your iPhone 3G or even in V1/EDGE 3.1.X of my theme iOS 4. I have some problems with Winterboard themes with folders in iOS4. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Winterboard themes and problem with folders in iOS4

In that folder there are many things to wear. We will do the main:

For the battery icon to be at 100% image name like this: Black_BatteryCharged.png -> Matches the battery icon on the SpringBoard
    For the icon of the battery charged to 100% image name like this: Silver_BatteryCharged.png -> Matches the battery icon in an application

For the battery icon in loading the image name like this: Black_BatteryCharging.png
    For the battery icon in loading, the image name like this: Silver_BatteryCharging.png

To change the statusbar, you need to check :

Translucent_Base.png (size: 320 x 20 pixels): Status bar LockScreen
    Black_Base.png (size: 320 x 20 pixels): Status Bar SpringBoard
    Silver_Base.png (size: 320x20px): Status Bar when an application is launched.
    To change the wifi bars on the SpringBoard:

Name your image: Black_0_WifiBars for image display when there is no wifi
    Name your image: Black_1_WifiBars for the image to display when there is a bar-Fi

iOS 4 allows one to customize the wallpaper on the SpringBoard, but it is not possible to change the background image or icon files. If you are lucky enough to have a jailbroken iPhone here is a tutorial that you will wish to customize these elements.
    * A jailbroken iPhone or iPod Touch under iOS 4.0 or 4.0.1.
    * Know how to connect with SSH.

In case you have to put the icons of the length you want (59x60 px by default) and name it like this: for example you want to change the application icon Winterboard, simply name your Winterboard icon. Done much attention to uppercase and accents. In this folder you can place lots of choses.Mais it would be too hard and too long for me to mark what each has images.C is why I give you is to dossier.Dedans images as icons loading the images of some icons.

Start by creating a new folder somewhere on your computer . Name the file by the name you want your theme ( here it is called ItouchPod ). Then in your theme folder , create another folder under the name "Icons“. For example , if you want to change the Music icon on your iPod with another, should you move your custom icon in the folder " Icons " and renamed it in " Music " ( care to put caps ) . You must do the same for each icon that you want to change , however it will be renamed by the same name of the application that he replaces the icon. If you take the icons for example data in the near -requisite , it is already known . Remember the size of icons should not exceed 64 pixels in width and height.

To make your theme includes a wallpaper, simply take the wallpaper you wish to have (you can find in the wallpaper section of the site) and put it in the theme folder by naming the substance Screen : " Wallpaper.png . Move your theme "/ Var / stash / Themes.xxxxxx /" in your iPod with Filezilla . Using FileZilla is very important because otherwise the icons with acute accent will not change. You see two folder Themes.xxxxx " take one with the folder Saurik " inside.

If winterboard does not work on OS 4 bah I wonder why my icons have changed oO lol It works completely the location of files and implementation issues has nothing to do with the old OS is all ... Simple download a compatible bone Theme 4 As Glasklart HD and analysis is all you. Create a new folder on your PC / Mac ( which will be the folder of your theme) like the name you want.