Thread: No ibooks, multitasking, or wallpaper after using snowbreeze

No ibooks, multitasking, or wallpaper after using snowbreeze

I was using my iPhone 3GS since last six months and now i have recently unlocked this phone by using the snowbreeze 1.6.1. I did not faced any problem while jailbreaking but i guess there is no ibooks, multitasking and the wallpaper. What could be the problem on my phone as everything seems to okay but these three things are missing.

Re: No ibooks, multitasking, or wallpaper after using snowbreeze

Even i have seen the similar issue on my iPhone when i jailbreak my phone by using the Snowbreeze. It seems like there is no multitasking feature with the jailbroken iphone after having an iOS 4 on it. Please guys help us, As i think that there should feature avaialable after even jailbreak but it would like that we are not aware about how to get it.

I think apple have provided the feature of ibooks, multitasking & custom wallpapers in its new operating system for iDevices such as iPhone. But an only thing is that they have given it in such way that the user itself can diable/enable it from the phone. So it might happen that these features would be disabled since you have jailbreak your phone. Try to enable the multitasking feature on your phone.

Then you install AppSync that will allow you to install apps from the truck fell on your homemade iOS 4 simply by dragging and dropping it. ipa into iTunes and then syncing your Apple roller. Finally, to disable the built work , which tends to make rowing a little , or 3G iPods, you have to install " Disable multitasking iOS4"And voila !

Even i have searched about it a bit and have found that you have to install some application on your phone in order to enable the multitasking feature on your iPhone after jailbreaking it. And these applications can be downloaded even from other sources as well as it is not necessary to download them from Cydia.

If you have a iPhone 3G or iPod Touch recently and that you downloaded iOS4You can change the wallpaper on your home screen.Here's how :
    1. Go to Settings
    2. Select Wallpaper
    3. Tap the images that represent the screen and unlock the home screen
    4. Choose an image from the wallpaper offered by Apple or in your photo album
    5. Choose whether you want to assign to unlock your screen to your home screen , or both
    6. Press the Home button to find your new wallpaper.

Firstly, you having an iphone 3G via bone jailbreack 4.0 this tutorialAnd iFile you find on cydia .
    1) Once all the items in your possession , open iFile , then go to "/ System / Library / CoreServices / SpringBoard.app /
    2 ) Find and open the file N82AP.plist , tap " Edit ".
    3) add the following between -Fi ;
    4 ) Now save the file by tapping "Save "then "OK " and restart your iPhone.
    That is , your iPhone 3G is now able to use the multitasking iPhone OS 4.0 , and can also enjoy the wallpapers directly on the SpringBoard !
    To enable multitasking , open an application , then click two times quickly on the home button and click two times again and then click the application to return to the first application.Par cons I have not found how to put wallapers you want .

For some reason it's not coming up (at least for me) via a search in the App store under iBooks. However, I searched for Apple and found all their Apps & it was listed that way. I was then able to download it via the App Store on my iPhone. However, it didn't have Winnie The Pooh! :-P So I clicked in the "Purchased" section & found it listed, but had to "redownload" it (although I had never downloaded it before). Anyway, it's there, you just have to search. Apple probably just needs to update some search functions for those of us going through the iPhone.

For iPhones it doesn't come prepackaged in the iOS4 download... you have to download it via iTunes. Strange the I couldn't find the download in the Iphones app store. Had to download it via iTunes and then sync it top my computer.