Thread: 3G[S] 3.0.1 Jailbroken snowbreeze 3.1.3 upgrade

3G[S] 3.0.1 Jailbroken snowbreeze 3.1.3 upgrade

My brother is using the iPhone mobile phone and has done the snowbreeze 3.0.1 jailbreaking and it was working fine but now it has just stop working when ever he start the iPhone to boot up it doesn' allow him to do that and for the few minutes the apple icon appears on his screen and then its get shut down again. So, he is looking to upgrade his jailbroken from 3.0.1 to jailbroken 3.1.3. So here I am looking for dome proper solution to guide my brother to get solve out of his problem.

Re: 3G[S] 3.0.1 Jailbroken snowbreeze 3.1.3 upgrade

I was facing the same problem with my iPhone mobile phone on which I have done the snowbreeze 3.0.1 jailbreaking but due to its problem in working I upgraded it to the 3.1.3 for which I reset the phone with the customized recovery file and after that tried out the pwnagetool 3.1.5 which do not have to get the signal reset again with the snowbreeze and after that I am not having any trouble with my mobile phone.So just try it out it might also work for your mobile phone.
    Last edited by Selvaraj-N; 21-09-2010 at 05:19 AM. Reason: wrong title posted

As to you are using the jailbroken 3.0.1 and want to upgrade it to 3.1.3 so then you have use the itunes 9.0.3 and then go for the SHSH host file link from the website of the Cyndia . You have to download it and then install it .As then the itunes will read the install file and then read it in the recovery mode. Now when I start my phone the apple icon appear then it works properly. I tried on my mobile phone and got fix with the problem so it may help out too out.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you are having the problem with the jailbroken then go for the upgrade of the jailbroken but for this it is not necessary with the iTunes latest version you just need to have the SHSH on Cydia which shoud be the version of 3.1.2 as it is more efficient to work with it. Then at last just recover your iPhone mobile with the version of iTunes you are using and for the more information you can search on google for the restore of the key.

Actually snowbreeze always create problem in jailbreaking of the iPhone mobile . So, I would like to recommend you to use the pwnagetool which make the custom 3.1.3 firmware and it also allows the shift restoring of the iphone through the itunes application.Your iPhone mobile can be unlocked with the Ultrasnow without having any trouble with the jailbreaking of the mobile phone. You should also ensure that there should be no update of the baseband of the pwnagetool.

It was assumed that the Apple out with the iPhone OS 3.1 so download the latest one for your phone. You can just upgrade the iPhone to OS 3.1 with the jailbreaking done with Pwnage Tool with the latest version 2.2.1 which will let you upgrade the iPhone with the jailbreaking on your iPhone. As the jailbreak 3.0.1 is not working most of the iPhone as so just restore your system and then use the iPhone 3.1.3 with the iTunes will help you out to get the restore of your system.

I am looking for the solution of the upgrade from 3.0.1 plus to 3.1.3 on my iphone 3g as it is necessary just because I am not able to jailbreak my iphone. So, I just search a lot on the internet and then on the website of mediafire I got the jailbreak 3.1.3 for free which is also compatible to windows xp and windows vista. The jailbreaking was done on my iphone and now not suffering from any of the problem.

If you are trying to make the upgrading of new iPhone to 3.1.3 OS and the Dev Team had found the iPhone 3.1.3 jailbreak on your previous iPhone and you can find the step by step order on the official website of Dev Team. The jailbreaking can be done with the RedSnow 0.9 version to get upgrade to 3.1.3. So just make the jailbreaking done on the iPhone following the proper instruction.

The Apple has come up with the iPhone software update with the OS 3.1.3 which is the newest firmware for the previous version 3.0.1 but it is did not match with the Ultrasnow. So the Snowbreeze team has also come up with its updated with the Pwnage Tool for the Windows. You can safeguard your present baseband and jailbreak to enjoy the unlock of your iPhone with the latest 3.1.3 firmware.

Now the iH8snow has launched Snowbreeze which is actually the windows version of the Pwnage Tool for iPhone 3G and for the iPod Touch. You can also update your jailbreak for the custom of iOS 4.1 firmware. So it really good that you can update your iPhone and iPad with the lastest iOS 4.1 if you are not able to update it to the previous jailbreak 3.1.3.