Thread: Stuck in reboot loop from jailbreakme.com - need to recover pictures

Stuck in reboot loop from jailbreakme.com - need to recover pictures

Jailbreaking, the iPhones. I simply love doing this stuff. I did it on mine [iPhone 4(4.0.1)] and without any problems. It is yet running well and without any problems. Inspite of this I am here because I have tried doing this on my elder brother’s iPhone and there I got stuck with this. Though he was also having the same piece, but however it failed there. The problem with this is that he had taken some pictures and now it is there in the phone and I want them back. Any suggestions of how I can get them back.

Re: Stuck in reboot loop from jailbreakme.com - need to recover pictures

I think that you have really given the call for the trouble. If it would not have been the recovery of the pictures and would have been regarding the restoring the phone back to the previous version then you would have done a simple reset or hard reset. I think you will have to wait for the other members to come and give their suggestions for this problem. Till then I will also look for the solutions regarding this.

Jailbreak is nothing but the ability to make run the applications and use the themes that are not at all permitted by Apple. Also it does not make the device work slow. Regarding the reversible thing of the JailbreakMe, so, yes it is reversible. If you ever desire to remove your jailbreak, then you just need to connect your device to your computer and then press Restore. This will restore your iPod to the previous state. So I think that none of your data will be lost. Try it and let us know if that worked.

Well in my opinion I do not think that there will be any kind of loss in the data. I would suggest you to go for the normal reset and if that do not work for you then you can go for the hard reset. Just before doing that make the back-up copy of the data so that you can have all the things well in the position if something wrong happens. Do make the back-up copies and go with it carefully.
    Last edited by Simond; 21-09-2010 at 05:47 AM.

I think I have explained the problem properly and because of which I am not getting the replies properly. I even know that I can bring back the phone to the normal mode by using the restore option, but even if I attempt it will lose all the data in it. The iPhone is in an infinite loop, and then it just freezes. I have spent a lot of time searching about it but have not come up with the solution. Please help.

I really doubt these but you can go for this. First of all plug the iPhone to your PC after this get the phone into Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU) mode. Something will be said about it by the iTunes. You will just have to ignore it and exit iTunes. After this all you need to do is download and install this program: SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.93.exe. Once this is install this will allow you to see all the file system on the phone. I think by using this you will probably be able to get back all the pictures back.

I have presented here myself in search of the solution to the same problem. I have already seen and gone through each and every solution given here, but could not get a proper solution for this. I have even tried the SetupiPhoneBrowser.1.93.exe program that you suggested but that even did not work. There I found the option that said disconnect and reconnect the phone. Is there any other suggestion or can you show us the way ahead.

Even I was not able to find a way for this problem. Even the suggestions and the solutions that were mentioned here by all the members yet did not help me. I was really disappointed by this stuff. Am I doing something wrong with the program that has been suggested? Can you all please suggest the steps that I need to follow with regard to the program so that I can make it work for me?

He, I finally got to this thing work for me. I was doing something wrong with the program, but however accidentally, I got this thing to work for me. I was really happy with this stuff. I reinstalled the program on the PC and I got followed the steps and got all the photos back. Now I am happy that I will not receive any more thrashing from my brother. Thank you very much all of you.