Thread: Iphone 2g 3.1.3 snowbreeze

Iphone 2g 3.1.3 snowbreeze

I am having the iphone 2G 3.1.3 from past 1 year and I have tried many times jailbreaking it but did not succeeded in doing so. Whenever I am inserting my Sim card to it is does not work with it. It just shows a message of searching the sim or just says that no sim card found. I have tried the boot setting and even tried the 4.6 but not got any solution just its searching for the sim card. So, I need the proper solution to get solve out with my problem.

Re: Iphone 2g 3.1.3 snowbreeze

As you have to do the jailbreaking on your iphone you need to have the snowbreeze done on your mobile phone. When you will start the snowboard then it will ask you for two mode one for the simple and the next for the expert mode.In the simple mode it browse for the IPSW and then it will hackactivate your mobile.And in the expert mode will add on the application of snowbreeze and always make sure that it will updating itself.

I was facing the same problem in my iPhone and I have done with the proper jailbreaking with the snowbreeze and was not able to find the sim card service on my mobile phone. So even I was thinking that the jailbreaking is not done in the proper manner but later on one of my friend suggested me to take a piece of paper under the sim card and then push and replace on the sim card and then put it into the tray of the sim card case.Then it was surprising I found out that it started to detect my sim card. As it worked for me it might work for you too.

The snowbreeze 3.1.3 is the version for the jailbreaking in the iPhone 2G and it allows to use the any application on the mobile and also to use the sim card services. this will provide you to allow the use of the GSM Carrier that is not always supported by the iPhone. As if you want to use the iPhone then go for the Blacksnow and if you are using the iPhone 2G the just go for the Bootneuter.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

At last the problem of working done on the iPhone 2G done with the jailbreaking is done with the help of the Pwnage Tool 2.2.1 which has released the jailbreak to unlock the iPhone firmware 2.2 and it has been tested and all is been running successfully and make note the you don’t break your iPhone 3G with the WinPwn as it gives the error for some of the features of iPhone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

As I was facing the same problem with the jailbreaking on my iPhone with the snowbreeze then I recognize that I was not using the correct version of snowbreeze with my iPhone OS 3.1.3. So then I found the solution for it and got the snowbreeze version 1.4 to unlock my iPhone 3.1.3 OS and got it work on my mobile phone and also satisfied with its performance of it.

It seems that you must be using the wrong one on your iphone to jailbreak it. If jailbreaking of snowbreeze is not working on your iphone then you can also go for the Redsnow 0.9.4 which was used on the earlier on the iphone 2G. So, it should also work on your iPhone 2G so just give a try on jailbreaking with the Redsnow it might help you to get all the feature work again and also solve out your problem.

If you are having the problem with the jailbreaking of the Snowbreeze with the iPhone 3.1.3 the you might been not knowing with the newest version of Snowbreeze version 1.5 which is released in order to support the jailbreaking on the iPhone 3.1.3 and it is compatible with windows also and having the same features of pwnage tool 3.1.5. So just get done with the latest version of the Snowbreeze V1.5 which will be the successful jailbreaking on iPhone 3.1.3

Now snowbreeze has release the new version of snowbreeze v1.5.2 in order to get fixed with the bugs which occur during the jailbreaking of the iPhone 3.13. You can get the Snowbreeze 1.5.2 which is free version software for the iPhone 3.1.3 firware version. You can get this Snowbreeze 1.5.2 from the website of mediafire and it is compatible with windows vista and windows xp.