Thread: dTunes/modmyi help

dTunes/modmyi help

My problem is that I want to download dTute for listing music and other things. When I hit the add and then typed apt.modmyi.com/in the manage part of Cydia then shows me the message that it did not find the Repository and the interface is only able to work with precise repository URLs. I don’t know why this message is coming and how can I get out of this issue. Please tell me the reason behind it. Any help from anybody will be appreciative.

Re: dTunes/modmyi help

The problem is because you have not installed the mmi into it. You should make sure that the mmi is installed on your list already and if it is not installed then you should install it first. The main source is IS and it should be install with cydia before and if it not doen then it may also cause the same problem. I hope this will help you. Try this. Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio1 View Post
    The problem is because you have not installed the mmi into it. You should make sure that the mmi is installed on your list
    Yes, I am agree that mmi should be preinstalled to make it functionable but as far as I know in the stock of cydia source mmi is already installed and you need not to install it manually later. I am sure about it but If you want then you can also consult it from some other place.

That seems to be odd because if it is already there then it should not create the problem. Which firmware you are using because if it is an old version then there is possibility that it create a problem. This should be at least 3.0. If you have older than this then you should update your firmware version. This is one of the most important possibility that may be causing issue. Update it and I hope this will solves the issue.

OK sir, I think you are right , I have firmware which is 2.2.1 and that may be the reason that is creating problem but I got confused when I saw that one of my friends who is having the same firmware that is 2.2.1. he has the dTutes and it is working properly. He never complained about that then why I am getting the issue? I think this is very complicated issue.

You may be right but this is not very complicated thing. I think that your friend may have installed it before it was ported to 3.0 and that is the reason why he is not getting the problem. You should ask your friend that when he has installed it. I am sure that it is before it ported with 3.0.Just upgrade your firmware and that is the only option for you.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I think that there is also a way to do that if you don’t want to upgrade the firmware. Get the file from your friend and take it into the application. Auto installs it and I hope this will also work in your case. I have not tried it before but I think this will work fine for this issue. If this does not work in your case then updating the firmware will be the best option for you.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Hi, I updated my operating system recently to 4.0 and I am getting the issue that dTune and mobile terminal won’t stay open network. My mobile terminal and dTune is not working when I was trying to run it on operating system 3.1.3. Is there anyone who can help me to get out of this issue? I am hoping to get the answer as early as possible. Thank you.

They do not work with 4.0 yet. You should have patience and wait till the developers fix the problem. For that time you surely don't need dTunes because you can do the same work with Safari. You have to install Safari download stuff and once you are done with that you have to go to beemp3.com and there you can find the files and download it. I know that it is not the satisfactory answer but that is the only option available to you.

OK, here is the stepwise solution to do it.
    1. First of all from xsellize you have to download mobile terminal OS 4 on your phone.
    2. Copy the terminal.app folder to your computer after ssh into phone.
    3. Now remove mobile terminal os 4 from your phone.
    4. Install dtune and old terminal will also get installed.
    5. ssh back into phone and now all the contents that you have copied to your computer should be copied to terminal.app folder. It will ask for replacing existing file then you have to select yes.

I think that your dtunes and mobile terminal and should work properly. I did the same and it works for me.