Thread: Iphone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Snowbreeze 1604 Error

Iphone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Snowbreeze 1604 Error

I have brought the new iPhone 3G and I have only done the Jailbroken on it. Then I used the SnowBreeze found the video of jailbreaking on iPhone and then updated it to ios4. But the problem is that all the data, contacts, applications and now I can't even configure my AT&T account and no service is provided. So, I want to know that how to recover my contact and data on my iPhone back and also get back my service.

Re: Iphone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Snowbreeze 1604 Error

The Snowbreeze 1.7 which lets you to perform the jailbreak for iPhone 3GS with the latest boot rom. You can get this software from the mediafire website. As per my knowledge the older version of the snowbreeze 1.6 used to support the iPhone 3GS with it previous bootrom. So I don’t see any problem in the jailbreaking of the iPhone. It seem you must have done some error during the jailbreaking od your mobile phone.

As you have done the jailbreaking on your mobile phone by which you have lost all your data. Well in most of the jailbreaking there is always the problem occurs that the phone application stop working. But if you have done the jailbreaking then just plug your iPhone on your computer and the connect it to the itunes application and then synchronize it with it and can then get the recovery of your data back and also recovers your stuff back on your iPhone.

If you want your iPhone to be Snowbreeze jailbreak then just think before doing it as it may fail so just be careful with that. If you still want to go for the jailbreaking then just make sure you download the error program for the iTunes and then start with the Snowbreeze jailbreaking on your iPhone mobile phone. The jailbreaking is done well on the iPhone only when the iphone generation support it. Then select the boot logo in order to extract the IPSW and then enter the recovery mode from your mother board.

The iPhone is usually jailbroken to let the feature of the iphone be expanded and it helps to get the feature in the proper manner working .It just like the making the feature available on the iPhone will are not accessible to the iPhone. The jailbreak sometimes work on the iPhone but it usually create an error on the iphone and doesn’t the iPhone feature to work properly.

I am having the iPhone 3G with me and want to jailbreaking on it as it will unlock my sim which I am not able to use. But I have no idea about the jailbreaking and its related software and I am confused should I go for this process or not as it seems to be taking risk with the mobile phone and its application may not able work properly as I have seen in my friends the disaster made by the jailbreaking. I need to know about jailbreaking and need some proper guidance to solve my problem.

The jailbreaking is the process which allows you to get the third party application install on your iPhone. As one the jailbroken is done on your iPhone then you are able to use the many extensions and themes on your mobile phone which you were not able to use the before. But if the jaibroken is done on your iPhone then you are lost with the warranty of your mobile phone which is provided by the company.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

As you want the jailbreaking done on your mobile phone to unlock your SIM so just go for the Snowbreeze 1.3.1 and apply it on your iphone mobile phone. If the jailbreaking completes successfully on your iPhone the your mobile phone will allow you to accept any SIM with no limitation of the network operator origin you belong to the particular country you belong to.

I will suggest don’t go for the iPhone jailbreaking if you don’t require any need to do the jailbreaking. If you are satisfied with the application which is provided by the Apple store and don’t need any further additional application then it just losing your iPhone warranty for any unnecessary reason. It is also not sure that the hack will be done successfully on your iPhone, it may damage your other application also.

The jailbreaking is done on iPhone in order to break the iPhone for the unofficial application which is not provided by the company and it can be hence called like using the third party application. The Apple store already provide with some of it good applction product but if you need to have some additional feature then you need to have the jailbreak done on the iPhone. If you want to do the jailbreaking then do it with the latest version on your iPhone.