Thread: No service 3GS jailbroken with snowbreeze 1.6

No service 3GS jailbroken with snowbreeze 1.6

I have the iPhone 3G on with I have done the custom firmware with the Snowbreeze 1.6 which means the jailbreaking of the iPhone was done properly. I did the jailbreaking as to unlock the factory locked phone. For the use of the snowbreeze I just downgraded from the 3.1 and started the quickpwn 2.2 to activated it on my phone but it did not showed me any option for creating any custom firmware in Snowbreeze. So now my iPhone is not working so I need a proper guidance to solve out my problem.

Re: No service 3GS jailbroken with snowbreeze 1.6

I was having the same problem in my mobile so I started using the Ultrasnow through which I got back my service back and I also updated it to OS4 and used it from the Apple and do not did any jailbreak on it. Then I did the jailbreak on it as to update the 4.0 firmware of the snowbreeze but still you are having the problem then you can also go for the DFU mode of your mobile phone and make sure that your cell phone is in the previous bootrom.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you are jailbreaking your iPhone with the snowbreeze 1.6 then you need to follow the proper instruction which are as follows. Firstly you need to download the latest version of iTunes and install it.Now just start the iTune and sync it to get connect it with your computer inorder to get the backup of all the application, data,musics, contacts. Then just download the Snowbreeze and the original iOS 4 firmware file on our mobile phone.Make sure you start the snowbreeze in the simple mode.

In order to get the jailbreaking done in the proper manner you need to start the Snowbreeze 1.6 in the normal mode then it will ask you to browse for the .ipsw file so just select the file then it will ask you for do you want to hactivation of your iPhone and snowbreeze will create the custom .ipsw file which will be broken. then to restore your iphone just click on the sidebar of the iTunes and then just press and hold the shift button and then click on the restore make sure you don't go for any update. The rest of the work will be done by the iTunes.

As you are using the Snowbreeze 1.6 you need to have the iPhone 3GS which always have the problem with the jailbreaking done on it with the Snowboard. So, if you are looking for the jailbreaking of your mobile phone then you can also go the other option like Ultrasnow and if you are done with the jailbreaking the having no sevice then just try to update it and sync it with the iTunes which will restore your backup of the system.

If you are having the problem with the jailbreak with the no service in the iPhone is the huge problem which is faced by most of the people. So I have just tried with this on my mobile in the expert mode and having the same problem. In the expert mode is well perform done but still I got the error on my iPhone. So I just tried for the settlement of the iPhone to be done in the simple more and I was surprise to see that the result was positive. So you try out this on your phone you will also get fix with your problem.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I was facing the same problem with the jailbroken of my iPhone mobile. As after the jailbroken done on it I was not able to find any service activated on my mobile phone so I just made a clean installation of ipsw and make an attempt to restore it on my mobile phone. As the restoring was done successfully I was able to use the service activated on my mobile phone and after that I am not suffering from any error on my mobile phone.

I have got the new iPhone and brought the new sim card for it but it didn’t work on it. So, I just updated my iPhone 3G to 3.1 and used the pwnage 3.1 on it by which I did the jailbreaking on my iPhone. I did the clean installation on my mobile phone and then just restart my iPhone and now after that I am not facing any trouble on my iPhone mobile. It help me out so it might also be helpful for you too.

I was having the same problem with my iphone after doing the jailbreaking done on it so at first I just updated my 3G iphone and did the jailbraking with the pwnage 3.1 but I have not gone for any further download for the custom of the ipsw on my mobile phone then I used the quick ipwn which was available to me. Now I am using the sim which was provided with my iphone and having any problem with it.

I was facing with the same problem with my iphone but it was solved out by using the following steps. You have to get the pwnage 2.0.3.1 and start it in the expert mode option in your iphone then you will get the checkbox which is check by default you have to uncheck the dialogue box and then use the iphone 3.1 restore.ipsw and then save it on your desktop with the new custom of ipsw . As you are finished with it then just pluf your phone and close the itunes which open automatically and then turn off your iphone. And then just go in the recovery mode of your iphone by pressing the home and sleep button and recover your iphone. After this when you will switch on your iphone you would be able to use all the services on it.