Thread: cydia, safari download plugin and dtunes

cydia, safari download plugin and dtunes

I am in the mood of buying a new iPad but before that i have a number of doubt in my mind such as i am wondering if safari download plug-in will work in the iPad or not. The dTunes will support or not or the.avi music files will play in that or not, i also want to play the mp4 format in that. So, please provide me all the details regarding that i will be grateful for your support and help.

Re: cydia, safari download plugin and dtunes

The unlimVideo will work in the iPad and about the others that you have mentioned i am not sure. As far as the .avi file are concern it might work in the apple iPad as many people that has used the iPad are making the hype about that, the apple has said that they have overcome all the other previous format so it might work in the apple's iPad.

You have mentioned that it will play the videos in the ipad and the .avi music files but what about the others. I want to know about the safari, dTunes and Cydia, please provide the required information so that i can buy the apple new gadget that will be a treat for me to play with the iPad; any suggestions will be helpful.

The formats .avi and other music and video files will play easily in the iPad and beside that it has a great number of features in the iPad which enables it for music,entertainment, technology. The safari download plug in ,dTunes, Cydia all will work in the new iPad.Safari, Mail,Youtube, iBooks etc will work in awesome manner.

The safari download plug in and dtunes are working very fine in the iPad, along with these it provides a number of other features which where not available in the previous device of the apple such as the Macbook, iphone and even in the ipod. So, if you are aiming to buy the iPad from the apple then it is a good deal for you as apple has overcome al the previous issue.

There are a number of application/software available through which you can install and use the third party applications in the apple iPad. These has to be done through the jail breaking by using the jailbreak applications such as Snowbreeze 2.0, first you have to jailbreak the OS then install the app such as the Cydia and then you are ready to install the third party application in the apple devices.

As you have mentioned that I should buy it but before the final buy I just wanted to ask you the features that makes it different from the other devices available in the market. Is there any other features by which I can use the third party application in the apple’s iPad, if there is any application or software as such then please recommend me.

There are a number of features that are available in iPad which very new and effective such as Safari for browsing, Mail, Photos, Videos, YouTube, iPod, iTines, dTunes, App Store, Maps, Notes, Calendar, Contacts, Home Screen, Spotlight Search, Accessibility, iBooks, Keynotes, Pages, number and many more which were not available in the older devices of the apple.

If you want to buy a iPad in the future or in the recent time then go to the nearest apple app store and take a demo of the iPad there. The demo is free of cost and you can ask all your queries there and you will get the perfect solution live in the store and according to your requirements you can now buy the apple’s ipad which will for sure take your tech life to another level.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"